The One-In-A-Million Japzillian!

schimmel

Rookie
That's right, I'm talking about Bretimus! Now, it's not his birthday, so most of you might be wondering why I'm making a thread that's showing some love to this rare breed of Mormon, and that reason is that today is this man's three year anniversary with GameRevolution!

For the past three years he has kept us overjoyed by his multiple different Dr. Orpheus avitars, showing much love to one of the best cartoons that has ever graced the television airwaves, participated in many forum games, has won multiple GR awards, and has run the GRumble for the past few years, which in my opinion is probably one of the best annual events on the site, I know it's getting me to visit again.

Were it your birthday I would get you a cake, but it's an anniversary, so I did a little research as to what the tradition for a third anniversary was. Here is what I found...
The Wedding Anniversary Site said:
Third Wedding Anniversary Gifts:
Traditional: Leather
Modern: Crystal/glass
Flower: Fuchsia
Gemstone: Pearls/Jade

Because of this, I decided to get you some nice......
leather_gloves-19324.jpg

Leather driving gloves, to keep your hands from getting calised when you're on the road!

GR is still a pretty awesome place, and it's posters like Bretimus (and schimmel!) that make it so enjoyable to hang out here. Happy third!

I got you an antique racist cigar box.

4997_17101_med.jpg

Hahaha, oh man! That is awesome. Isotoners and a cigar box.

Thanks, Schimmel. I wouldn't have even noticed had it not been for you. I can not believe that it's been 3 years...and that I'm coming up on 5000 posts...and that I'm starting the GRumble in all of it's craziness in a couple of days. Epic three year anniversary. Thanks, everyone, for making this someplace that has kept me coming back for more than 1000 days. Thanks for giving me something worth bs'ing about for a minimum 5 posts/day.

Here's to GR!

Congrats Bret (even though you've been here longer). I still would like to know if v2 was founded on the 31st, why did schimmel post about it when today is the 30th? Perhaps, schimmel is living in the future like madster.

I am just waiting for Matty to put up a Japanzillian chick for him....

you know, when the wife is away...

Anywho, welcome to 3 years Bret, wait until your considered an old fogey after six years...

Being Japanese AND Brazilian must be awesome. It means you're good at video games AND soccer. Being Irish/Italian all i can do is cook and drink... But i'm also Scottish so my taste in food sucks.

I'd like to be a black jew; cool AND funny. Oh well, a man can dream, a man can dream...

Well yeah. I mean there's Kramer and Seth Rogen, they're cool. And Rakon of course.

But only black guys are cool motherfuckers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod