So I opened the mail and you know what was in it?

of course he will be liquid. he's american now. a lazy beer swilling truck driving wife beating country listening american.

america fuck yeah

It's like the world judges the U.S based on the bible belt and the south. What about N.Y, California, Oregon, Washington, Mass, etc?

Side-note about beer: If you drink a beer a day for a year you'll gain fifteen pounds of fat.

California is the best state in the country. We've got the most diverse population, from the crazy hippies and Chinese in the bay, to the country people in the valley, to the rich and famous in Hollywood and the working man in the rest of LA. We've got more businesses than any other state, own the internet, and are the leading agricultural center in the world.

California is better than the rest of the US. We could secede and still be one of the top 10 nations on the planet.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
and a broke goverment, over pollution, gang capitol of the u.s. over population, rampant crime, what else did i forget?
Shitty air quality, too many tourists and an overworked and thus angry population.

I just finished my phone interview with Netflix - 24 minutes long. I have the in person interview tomorrow. My brother in law said that if you get to that point you're basically hired but I don't want to count all my eggs before they hatch.

Yeah I usually try to look my best for interviews.

It's Oregon though so they may want me in torn jeans and Nirvana t-shirt :p.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
and a broke goverment, over pollution, gang capitol of the u.s. over population, rampant crime, what else did i forget?

public unions that have crippled the government with greed, highest outflow of jobs, businesses, and people in the union...

Oh the list goes on...

So I got back from my interview maybe 40 minutes ago. I think it went well. Only time will tell though. Here's hoping I get the job.

Good luck, I hope you get it. So what are your future plans beyond that now that you're getting everything in order for residency?

You should start planning what to do in the time you get accepted for the job, and the time you start your job.

That is seriously the happiest time ever! Because you can lounge unbelieveably and not feel bad about it.

kapow said:
i thought you were joining the military?

When I get my conditional residency, yes.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Good luck, I hope you get it. So what are your future plans beyond that now that you're getting everything in order for residency?

Well everything is squared away right now. I have my interview with immigration on the 22nd of February. Once that's done, if all goes well and I get my conditional residency I plan on getting into the Army National Guard for either MP or infantry. After a year of service I'll get my U.S Citizenship and from there I'll be in a better position to apply for jobs that require citizenship such as police departments and whatnot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle