You know what I hate?

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
Small dogs.

I don't like them. At all. I could count the number of small dogs I've liked on one hand and I'd have a few fingers left over. I hate their little sharp never-ending nails on chalkboard barks.

I hate that I'm spending my day off from work at the vet for a little dog that's not mine and I hate and will likely have to foot the bill because the owner is on social security income only.

I hate that in order to remain a civil human being, I have nowhere to openly vent except here.

Did I mention I hate small dogs?

Side note: My anger was slightly subdued by the number of times autocorrect tried to replace 'dogs' with 'dongs'.

Doesn't autocorrect use words you've used before?

Anyhoo...I applaud your hate of small dongs. I'd contest you and say I hate them more, but you're the one who made a topic about it. Bravo. I hate how they always think they're in control. Like hey're alpha and omega. They compensate for their laughably insignificant size with their big, boastful barks. And of course, the moment they feel like they're in danger, they turn tail and run, making even more loud noises. Then, as soon as they feel safe, they start with the barking again, just like the most annoying of adolescent douchebags.

I tend to type fast and with my manly hands on this touchscreen, a jumble of letters intended to be 'dog' can become something much more humorous.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I like my cats. And at present I'm really liking this route 44 cherry sprite with extra cherry.

UghRochester said:
I hate seeing huge muscular men walking those tiny dogs. There's nothing funny about it.

Its more likely theyre walking them because they have retarded blonde fake girlfriends who require a small rat to live up to their stereotype in the fullest.

But i know what you mean

intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:
I hate seeing huge muscular men walking those tiny dogs. There's nothing funny about it.

Its more likely theyre walking them because they have retarded blonde fake girlfriends who require a small rat to live up to their stereotype in the fullest.
No. Believe, me. That's probably the case less than 1% of the time. :disgust2:

I like big dogs MUCH more than small dogs. Why? Big dogs are much, much less needy. Small dogs need constant love and attention and stimulation or else they die.

It's a little funny that you mention this, because I'm actually housesitting for my aunt and uncle, and watching after their little poodle. He is the neediest dog I have ever seen. Like, I can't leave him for more than 8 hours or else he'll die. He literally whined all night over NOTHING, and then when he wasn't whining he jumped up on top of me to cuddle, only to try and dig into the blankets. If they didn't have good internet, I wouldn't care about watching the place.

And my sister got a little dog, and the thing about my sister is she's super emotional, so she just lets him get away with everything because it's cute. He jumps all over the furniture and tears stuff up, he pees in the house, he jumps on the counter and grabs food off your plate while you're eating it, and he barks. ALL. THE. TIME. And my sister just spoils him and lets him do whatever.

Meanwhile, my big dog is the neediest big dog I know. What does he do? He is afraid of water, likes to go on walks, and likes to be petted. He goes through the trash when left alone for hours and hours inside (to get back at us), and he sits by the door and likes to be let inside and get attention. He doesn't bark, he listens, he doesn't jump all over you, and he's a good dog.

So, yeah. I don't want a little dog. I like big dogs, and I like cats.

De-Ting said:
intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:

No. Believe, me. That's probably the case less than 1% of the time. :disgust2:

Well if a big muscly guy buys a tiny dog there is something wrong.

Just makes them look gay.

Big alpha dogs ftw.

Longo_2_guns said:
And my sister got a little dog, and the thing about my sister is she's super emotional, so she just lets him get away with everything because it's cute. He jumps all over the furniture and tears stuff up, he pees in the house, he jumps on the counter and grabs food off your plate while you're eating it, and he barks. ALL. THE. TIME. And my sister just spoils him and lets him do whatever.
Now this really irritates me, but as for them being needy, it doesn't bug me if it's a big dog. I've also got a pretty needy cat, but I love him to death, and I can tell him no. He'll give up after a while and just go do his own thing, whereas a small dog would never, ever give up.

Big and medium size dogs are much more tolerable. Unless they start endlessly barking. Just so everyone knows, I totally support bark collars and dog whistles. I'm disappointed that today's society shuns them, but I hate today's society all together.

I have nothing against dog whistles or bark collars, i just dont think they really ever work. At least ive never met anyone who claims they worked for their dog.

I had two dogs for a while, one of whom needed a shock collar.

The OTHER dog learned that barking caused the shock, so he would bark into the shock collar.

Yeah, small dogs can be quite annoying. Bigger dogs are much better. You also don't seem to find much loyalty in tiny dogs.

The only small breed of dog that I like are Dachshunds.

See, this is why you DONT befreiend Paris Hilton.

Plus, you have no idea how much I wish you had written about small dongs.

I have a short legged Irish jack russell as well as a pug russell back at home. The pug russell is actually the cutest dog I have ever seen in my life, real-life, picture, whatever. I don't know what constitutes small good sir. But I can pick that dog up. And I'll be damned if I let you near it.

Picture a dapper, light-haired teddy bear on four legs.

Do corgi count as small dogs? Cause i found the bestest dog to play around and acted just like ein from cowboy bebop when i was a kid... Then it died :(

...and i became batman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle