Pizza with a hot dog baked in the crust?

Lien said:
You know what's the shocking story in all this? Thailand, though it's still a ntional issue there, has a lower obesity rate then America. Heck it's even lower then the U.K...

I think that is more because of people in asian countries are more likely to exercise* than in the west. Also the lack of unprocessed foods in most people's diets over there. Then again, if obesity is measured by BMI, it can be extremely skewed in the case of asians. I know a few asian people who are overfat, but have a low BMI.

By exercise I mean simple shit like walking instead of driving.

Now that medical marijuana is legal in a few more states this pizza might actually take off.

I'm on to you Pizza Hut...

That's pizza hotdog is pretty weird. Why not just order stuff crust pizza and make hotdogs yourself?

FrozenBacon said:
Lien said:
You know what's the shocking story in all this? Thailand, though it's still a ntional issue there, has a lower obesity rate then America. Heck it's even lower then the U.K...

I think that is more because of people in asian countries are more likely to exercise* than in the west. Also the lack of unprocessed foods in most people's diets over there. Then again, if obesity is measured by BMI, it can be extremely skewed in the case of asians. I know a few asian people who are overfat, but have a low BMI.

By exercise I mean simple shit like walking instead of driving.

BMI is the biggest load of crap in the world. I actually coincidentally checked my BMI today just because it always gives me a chuckle. I am actually ALMOST morbidly obese according to BMI calculators right now. at 5'11 214 lbs. I'm at 12% BF. Haha..

BMI only works kinda sorta if you haven't exercised or lifted anything that weighs over 5 lbs in your life.

It claims I need to be 150-160 to be at a healthy weight. At 180-185 I look emaciated. I'd have to lose 20-30 lbs of muscle to hit 150-160

and Thailand likely just has a lower obesity rate because there are a ton of people that cannot to afford to eat anything. whereas in the US and Canada, the cheapest food is the crappy fatty processed food. and everyone can eat it because they can buy it with welfare cheques and food stamps.

was in a convenience store the other day, this lady who looked like she just climbed out of a hole had like 4 boxes of butter tarts, 3 boxes of KD, 2 bags of chips, and spent about 20 minutes checking and buying lotto tickets.

that's where our hard earned money goes!

intoTheRain said:
and Thailand likely just has a lower obesity rate because there are a ton of people that cannot to afford to eat anything.
facepalm-captain-picard.jpg

facepalm.jpg

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpg

Rain... if you do not know anything on the subject, do not assume and don't hide that in a possibility.
MOrgan-Freeman-Facepalm-01.gif

Where's a bacon cheese steak crust pizza when you need one?

well if you really wanna get down to it, none of the pizzas you posted are NEARLY as fattening or unhealthy as the stuffed hotdog crust pizza originally posted, so your post didn't even make sense in the first place. they're just weird.

oh god do you see that, there is corn, high protein low fat shrimp, and other high protein low fat seafoods on their pizzas! why are they not more obese than north americans with pizza basically deep fried in butter with processed hotdogs baked into the crust?

secondly, thai diets mainly consist of rices, soups, spices, and more often than not lean meats and fish.

just because their fast food offers weird options does not make it strange that we're more obese than them.

american and canadian diets consist of very fattening, processed, high carb foods. which is why we're more overweight.

edit: am gonna admit the comment you quoted was a retarded one. can't deny that

Wow, a bit too many facepalms dont you think? Lots of people here hate memes as it is.

Haha, Rain one day you'll comment without anyone getting bent out of shape about it.
And then earth will implode.

MattAY said:
Wow, a bit too many facepalms dont you think? Lots of people here hate memes as it is.

Haha, Rain one day you'll comment without anyone getting bent out of shape about it.

people need to be more chillin' like you mattay

MattAY said:

To tell the truth, i was looking for that facepalm compilation gif someone posted in the forum years ago... So i decided to make do with what pics came first. It's like make-up you know. It's either none at all or never too much.

And sorry i made you angry Rain... Can we sorta kiss and make out over a glass of root beer? :toast:
Perhaps over a pizza hut hotdog bun pizza as well? You pick the toppings!

Lien said:
MattAY said:

To tell the truth, i was looking for that facepalm compilation gif someone posted in the forum years ago... So i decided to make do with what pics came first. It's like make-up you know. It's either none at all or never too much.

And sorry i made you angry Rain... Can we sorta kiss and make out over a glass of root beer? :toast:

where did i say i was angry? why when someone disagrees with something are they automatically seething with rage these days? everybodys always mad bro.

but in reality im always down for a makeout sesh and a root beer. only if Mattay will join though.

edit: BTW FRIEND

facepalm20collage203.jpg

Lien said:

Can I get in on this? Extra pickles please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle