Desserts for GR Party!

Sightless

Veteran
I brought desserts to the party! There should be enough for everyone. :)

Here are some delicious brownies
06b9363c-4ef0-4614-93b9-7bcf3eab954a_zps50e16086.jpg

And here are experimental dark chocolate brownies that -- I know it looks like death -- actually taste alright, if a little rummy (was that the vanilla?). Something the Internet provided, which, well, you know. It's a lava-like brownie, with sauce surrounding it. Definitely not your traditional brownie. They're a little orangey, and some have cranberries in them as well.
4397d01d-545b-4ba9-9b56-2b34ee634195_zps845391fe.jpg

I also made scones, of course! These have chocolate chips in them. Nom nom... Kind of ate some of them before taking the pic. ;x
e1452e9e-c5ed-4851-bd54-48fb5865cb84_zps6ef6f2ca.jpg

To go along with those, and also for more chocolate, I have really sweet and juicy strawberries with a chocolate dipping sauce, which is not a fondue, but more like an icing, I suppose. This is possibly the best part!
b39d971f-3319-42ad-9de4-ccc93d220a41_zpsda51b28e.jpg

And now, la pièce de résistance...

Belgian chocolate layer cake with strawberries, and more hidden strawberries baked into the top layer. The cake has a hint of espresso in it, and it is coated with a chocolate sauce. On the bottom is a little 'crust' of slivered almonds, but easily removed for those with nut allergies (like me!). It looks slightly messy in this pic, but I did a bit of touch-up after I noticed it. Delicious!~
e2ad8e33-6c94-45e5-904b-c6f8bd55c91c_zpsfa6956fd.jpg

Now let's get on and rock this party!
Enjoy! :D

Scnoes and chocolate chips...

...Sightless you're a genius.

So what's the actual occasion for making these glorious treats?

That all looks delicious. To show your love though, you rearrange the strawberries to spell out 'GR'.

I'll try the magical mystery brownies.

Hmmm, not bad... not baaaaaaaaadddddd, whoooooooa man

tumblr_lndwprLhAY1qm1pq9o1_500.gif

whaaaaat are in these sightless?

David-Bowman.jpg

ySDPd.gif

tumblr_lyd946tLqC1qd8nujo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9dndq66TZ1qlknxjo1_500.gif

.......I'll have another one.

Mine too, but I'm not surprised. Actually I'm pretty sure someone used my DNA to create a clone who would one day join GR under the name Sourdeez.

The scones have turned into dry stones. Who left them out in the open for the night? :wink:

I wouldn't mind a bite or two of that brownie. Looks sweeet.

Don't be mean, Affen! :(

Matt, of course these were made just for GR! ...And they were also made for a Valentine's Day party for the tea club, which I totally no longer participate in. The girl who's now running it wanted to do some baking, so we had a baking extravaganza.

I promise the terrifying looking brownies are good to eat! Just think of them more as a cake, not a brownie, and you'll be fine. I'm thinking of making them with some actual rum, since that's how the sauce tastes, for whatever reason. Drunk brownies. Woo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo