FORUM PARTY

C'mon yall, Let's get wild!!
t98aKtm.jpg

Why don't we all hang out on the forums this Saturday? I realize that a lot of us are in different time zones, so instead of a set time, why don't we all just remember to hop on the forums. For this particular party, everyone who logs in on Saturday has to start a new thread. I don't care if it's random bull shit or super involved discussions about life, love, and the universe.

It's that easy. Everyone start one new thread in Misc and try to reply to as many as you can. Sign your name below if you want to RSVP to the party.

I've already got some thread ideas brewing.

I'm there. I'll bring the ice cream cake. It will be like 1% frosting, 4% ice cream, and 95% that delicious cookie crumble layer.

I'll be that grumpy old man across the street just sitting on the porch with a disgusted look on my face and mutters.

I dunno man, I kinda had plans to hang out with the IRC chat and Skype. I guess I can drop by with a bottle of wine, though... You look like you need it.

:)

Sourdeez said:
Isnt your friday night like our friday 3pm?(Im central time)

Indeed. But it's also my friday night when your friday 10pm hits the clocks...catch my drift?....I'm a party animal, I put the GRRrr in swinger BABY!

I....I can go....alll.....niiiiii-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SHIT!! A BEE!!

Yeah, I've had a whisky.

We should all hang IRL when i'm over in the US next year. All the canadians can just drive down and matt can fly over. MC can come over with me, and we'll do some SSBB.

Used, just keep some wheels in the sled until you hit tarmac and you can bring the huskies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod