Anyone else LOVE cheese?

I love cheese, I probably eat WAY too much cheese but it's so damn good on almost EVERYTHING!

Grilled cheeses never taste right for me anymore.

I like cheese.

Fry up some goat cheese, goes well with salad or.. anything really. I've made stuffed chicken and steaks with it.

I think Camembert is one of my favorites of the moldy cheese types. Gorgonzola goes well with pizza. Differently spiced quarks and smoke cheese are really good too.

Blue cheese with gingerbread. Try it out it's great mixture of tastes.

edit: Forgot to mention the cheese made from cow colostrum. Makes a really sweet dessert when served with some kind of jam. Another good sweet dessert cheese is squeaky cheese. Especially the Laplandish one.

Mmmm love cheese and a glass of wine :)
The best one I've had was in holland, was a smoked cheese mmmmmm

Ps u should visit holland if u love cheese so much ;)

Affen said:
I like cheese.

Fry up some goat cheese, goes well with salad or.. anything really. I've made stuffed chicken and steaks with it.

I think Camembert is one of my favorites of the moldy cheese types. Gorgonzola goes well with pizza. Differently spiced quarks and smoke cheese are really good too.

Blue cheese with gingerbread. Try it out it's great mixture of tastes.

edit: Forgot to mention the cheese made from cow colostrum. Makes a really sweet dessert when served with some kind of jam. Another good sweet dessert cheese is squeaky cheese. Especially the Laplandish one.

You said cheese 8 times in there. Haha 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod