Bachelor party ideas

Canadians have the best full alcohol and full nude strip clubs.

The one I went to up near Hamilton Ontario was amazing :wink:

I just had my bachelor party. It was pretty low key. No strippers. We went to some bars in Detroit, followed by a Tigers game, and then a night cap at the bar after the game. It was a great night.

Congrats Shaft!!

BTW the comic-con thing is a bust. There is no comic-con in Toronto this summer. Apparently Paradox thinks everyone lives in San Diego. Well, I hate to break it to you Paradox but not everyone lives inside a Whales Vagina

#Anchorman

Guys, I want this to be the best party in the history of the Universe. I want it to be remembered forever and have it referenced when ever someone says they're throwing an amazing party. I want people to look at this Bachelor Party and think....

..."Man, that sure was neat!"

Is that too much to ask???

I searched the internet and found the best club ever, with VIP/bottle service, a limo, and entertainment. But in total it all comes to around $1000 without tips and taxes included.

They should really tell you the price first.

Ok, so now I've got to figure out how to cut $800 out of this while still keeping it just as awesome, if not, more so. Trust me, it's harder than it sounds.

Wicked, I think overthinking can be a con. Shaft's bachelor party sounds pretty good.

It's all about the lads at the end of the day! Go to a game? Go eat some great food, have some awesome drinks. Then at the end when drunk sit at the top of a hill and takl into the early hours in the morning with a crate of beer. Maybe keep it simple?

Stop hitting on me Longo, you should know i'm not a 15 yr old girl. And we went over this, hitting on 15 year olds can lead to serious jail time so stop it.

And thanks Matt. I guess it'll be ok. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

#The Hangover

Regardless of where you go or are, you still need that Emma Frost stripper. Just make sure to take a few pictures. A lot of pictures. All of the pictures.

Now the groom is saying no stripper and if I get one he won't let me be Best Man at the wedding...........

This is getting worse by the hour.

I wanted it to be like
-The Resurrectionof Chirst
-Indoor plumbing
-The internet
-My Bachelor Party

But instead it's more like...
-The Plauge
-80's fashion
-The Twilght franchise
-My Bachelor Party

How many people are you trying to invite? Maybe ambition is your enemy at this point and you should just worry about getting him and everyone else in attendance black out drunk.

Let the strippers find you.

Yeah well I learned something today: You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need.

A man who declines to have a stripper at his bachelor party is a man who stands in the shadow of his woman. I'm sure his wedding cake will have some tasty frosting at least.
pussy_whip.jpg

I say get him pass out drunk and then have Ms. Frost come over anyway.

Not EVERY bachelor party needs strippers. Contrary to popular belief strippers just make bachelor parties awkward and uncomfortable. The guy is marrying the woman of his dreams, he doesn't want a chick with herpes that stinks of cigarettes dry humping his crotch.

Take the guy out for food and drinks to his favourite place. And hire a limo to get everyone there and back in style.

Just remember KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod