Share something / Soul 94.5FM--The Quiet Storm

Just like in K4, K5 or kindergarten, it's Show and Tell time!
See if the rest of the class can relate. No geodes please.

23wv790.png

Who remembers this guy?
Rikki Tikki Tavi Part 1 of 3
Rikki Tikki Tavi Part 2 of 3
Rikki Tikki Tavi Part 3 of 3
damn stupid bird singing in part 3... all dat nostalgia... :cry: it always gets me.

edit: in order to drive more attention to the cause, now allowing for photos of Asian women and Drug discussion.

Asian women. ... Why not? Right?

Hmm.

Drugs. Are polarizing. I think that much we can agree on.

edit: the next hour is potpourri. Post whatever you feel like.
334npcg.jpg

So I went down to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory today... last night... whatever.
Bought some chocolate. Dark Chocolate Macadamia Clusters and a Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bucket.
Not cup. Bucket.
1zcjuht.jpg

The dark chocolate was effervescent to my senses, and the peanut butter was no ordinary peanut butter. It was air-whipped confectionery bliss. "This must've been what it was like for Mary Magdalene when she sucked off Jesus Christ." 246 Likes can't be wrong.

And what's next door to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory?
Freebirds World Burrito, home of the SUPER MONSTER :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqrAUiI_1A

It was a day of firsts, not only for me but for my burrito artist as well! She was a cute but shy hipster chick. I, the steady hand. She was afraid--it was her first time handling the Super Monster.
I eased her worries. "It's my first time, too." I shot a wry, playful smile her way.
"I just don't want to mess up on your first burrito," she replied, her demure nature now fully belying her 8g ear piercings and jet black dyed hair.
"But if you messed up, how would I know?"
Her inner inhibitions gave way.

I made sweet, sweet love to that burrito.

And it was a big burrito. Hell, that burrito was so damn big that our sweet lovin' lasted all night long.

Guacamole, grilled jalapenos, Macadamia nut dark chocolate clusters, steak, chicken and red onions.
The hipster chick stamped my Burrito Fanatics card 4 times on my first visit, it's crazy. Timid no more, she'll wield a deft burrito slinging hand from here on out. My breath still tastes of carnitas. It's crazy.

It's 11am, guys. I gotta get going. Hell yeah.

edit: potpourri hour ends.

Is that the guy from Blues Clue's? Or the guy from Blues Clue's father? The Sesame Street guy who died of AIDS? SOME CANADIAN KNOCK OFF OF MR. ROGERS? Explain please :)

Ho-ly cow. I fell in love as soon as he jumped out of the tree. Thanks for sharing! Now back to watching Hodge Podge Lodge.

That's the whole point of Show and Tell! Sharing!

edit: did you see that goat? I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation, but that goat @ :54 blew me away!
no... no he's not about to go into--YES! YES HE DID! HE'S IN THE LOG. Secret land of joyous wonders await? please please please--OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE'S ROCKING OUT ON GUITAR
x1h79k.png

Your guy made Mr. Rogers seem pretty lame.

This probably the wrong thread for this, but there's multiple answers. I'm sure we can all relate to it. I made it using movie posters.

376324_508818645811486_376024467_n.jpg

Something I can share is that while searching for Final Fantasy girls make sure your safe search is strict.

My gf asked me if Rikku was a video game character since that's what her sister named her cat. She didn't know what it meant but knew her sister was a gamer. I told her she was from FF10 and used google image search only to be greeted with a bunch of hentai.

I had to reassure her Final Fantasy is an RPG and not a sex simulator game.

WickedLiquid said:
Something I can share is that while searching for Final Fantasy girls make sure your safe search is strict.

My gf asked me if Rikku was a video game character since that's what her sister named her cat. She didn't know what it meant but knew her sister was a gamer. I told her she was from FF10 and used google image search only to be greeted with a bunch of hentai.

I had to reassure her Final Fantasy is an RPG and not a sex simulator game.

......I'm not convinced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod