Pizza with a hot dog baked in the crust?

WickedLiquid

Regular
Everyone I've asked has said this sounds awesome. But there must be someone who agrees with me that a hot dog baked into a pizza crust is disgusting.

What the hell is Pizza Hut thinking?
ht_pizza_hut_uk_hot_dog_stuffed_crust_ll_120410_wblog.jpg

It's about god damn time.

You know, seriously, I see nothing wrong with this. If you're eating hot dog stuffed crust pizza every week, or fast food everyday, that's just Darwinism at work. Expect a deteriorating health. I think fat people aren't oblivious to the fact that they're fat. They may not care, but they know they're headed to an early grave on some level.

But your lack of personal responsibility shouldn't hamper my want to make a pig out of myself every once and awhile. Get your shit under control, lard asses. I don't want any more rights taken away because you couldn't keep your hand out of the cookie jar. And if you guys cause a ban on cookies and chocolate, so god help you...

I would actually eat this. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not not proud of it, either. I wouldn't eat this twice a week though.

It's not so much a health issue as it is just gross. Cheese stuffed in the crust is awesome, because cheese is awesome. Hot Dogs are... I dunno, WTF is in a hot dog?

I'm with you. I also don't really care for hotdogs. Very occasionally I'll feel like a beef frank, but usually I'm cooking Italian sausage, bratwurst, or spicy reindeer sausage.

Anything in a pizza crust is just silly.

Cheese baked into pizza crust just tastes bad, and I'm no fan of hotdogs either. But... this thing just looks like perfect college game day eating. If I were at a ballpark, I'd want a slice of this. Or just to have it laying around the house, on the table, half eaten and a day old. A trophy. Something I could brag about later. I ate that. Like a Doritos taco shell taco.

I dunno. This isn't the first I've heard of this pizza, and initially it didn't repulse me like it should've. And I'm not one for gimmicky foods, but I haven't written this one off yet completely.

It looks like perfect getting wasted, bachelor chow. Though if you have people who you love and care for, or who love and care for you, any responsibilities whatsoever basically, I'd advise against it.

Ok gang... listen up ok... Yeah sure that pizza is surprising to you guys... Just remember that this is nothing to what i saw. Let me talk to you how corporation work OUTSIDE of the U.S. And yes this is related to that hotdog bun.

So! Here's what happend. Long ago, after pizza hut went famous and popular in the states thanks to having no concurrent in the nation wide piazza delivery services (let's say in the... oh 1980's), the company wanted to branch out to foreign investors. So they went to mid-east asia, in Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, etc... but there was a problem you see. There were already a bunch of knock off companies mimicking pizza hut there, inspired by the U.S. So the foreign investors people started thinking. First they said they could try to sue the companies but they couldn't cause of corruption, red tapes, out of U.S reach and all that. So they then tried to "steal" the customers away from them other companies... by using pizzas that no one thought of before.

So, when i was a kid growing up in Thailand in the late 80's - early 90's, pizza hut Bangkok introduced the super vegie pizza
itm102225.jpg

Yes that's corn there.

And then, they introduce something that not even the fattest American thought it was possible: The triple bacon pizza
itm102214.jpg

Why yes! that is pig, turkey and chicken bacon all on one pizza!

And after, when they realized their product didn't reach the south of Thailand (which has a majority of Muslim there), the decide to add the "Tom yun kung" pizza (or the spicey river shrimp and calamari pizza for us american)
itm102212.jpg

But my all time favorite you see, still enjoyed today ... was the Nugget pizza
itm102205.jpg

It was only in the late 90's that pizza hut surprised us all... with the world only "Extreme pizza"
itm000336.jpg

Look at that... just LOOK at that! Look at all that meat there they slaughtered an entire farm for that pizza! look at the FREAKIN' CRUST! Look how the sausage is carefully sliced to fit the bread so it can be wrapped around the cheese! LOOK AT IT!

But ya see, that's not the end of the story here... oh no! Afterward, the main investors from the U.S came to the mid-east and look at their empire there... and refused to be part of this! I kid you not! They vut support from the pizza hut division in that region of asia...

...so they renamed themselves "The pizza company"
eb4b65f4ecef85d6c473ccfb144673ee.jpg

And their imagination went even MORE wild! Especially now that pizza hut wanted to start from scratch there against their former branch... by making CRAZIER PIZZAS!
20090122-thaibaconpizza.jpg

You know what's the shocking story in all this? Thailand, though it's still a ntional issue there, has a lower obesity rate then America. Heck it's even lower then the U.K... While we have yet to catch on our indo-chinese brethren pizza combos... and their macdonald deliveries
3875180209_868c308c95.jpg

i love pizza hut. i allow myself to order in/eat fast food once a week and binge a bit, for one meal, and pizza hut is often my choice. but the hotdog pizza does not appeal to me at all. very strange.

but i thought a good idea might be... eat all the pizza part. save all the crust dogs. then you have hotdogs next day. throw some ketchup on them, nom nom nom.

it just doesn't make sense otherwise. what could be "good" about it as ive heard people say. if you think it's good, why not just make up some hot dogs with your pizza, it's the same thing. isn't like you're eating the hotdog part and the pizza part at the same time really. unless you're really special and you take a pizza bite and a hotdog bite and chew at the same time.

stuffed crust with cheese makes sense. because mozzarella sticks and pizza go together very well.

Optimus-Crime said:
Cheese baked into pizza crust just tastes bad,

yea man, who would ever think cheese and bread is a good idea. disgusting :roll:

I like Pizza Hut enough but their stuffed crust kinda sucks. The mozzarella is bland, the side of marinara is watery. The crust may be the best part about their stuffed crust pizza. No, it is.
They're probably the best of the fast food pizza chains, but not the best pizza. Local spots offer better.

Things that hot dogs belong in:
-Buns
-Cornbread, on a stick
-Mini-crossants, if the hot dogs in question are cocktail weenies
-Mac & Cheese, if you're 5 or in the mood for some edible nostalgia

Things that belong in pizza crust:
-Nothing.

That's the truth, Ruth. No overlap in the Venn diagram there.

Soooooo wait a second....do they make giant hot dogs rings to bake in the crust? Never mind, I actually don't want to know.

BlackStar said:
Yeah I don't like picturing a big circle dick in my pizza.;

Let's get to what we're really wanting to talk about in this thread: our dicks and what it would feel like to slap them against one another's.

Used? GiftedMonkey? Wes? Used? used?

Used?

I mean, if you're down for that kind of stuff, Used, okay then. hold on one sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HDtpCkDCs
*click*

okay, I'm back now, Used

where'd he go?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members