P'ZOLO

C_nate

Rookie
Holy fuck, can this be the most annoying ad of all time? Soon as I hit the front page a huge window for P'ZOLO just explodes in my face. Literally 2/3rds of the screen is P'ZOLO. I can deal with the P'ZOLO wrap around on the front page but the big fucking giant P'ZOLO that pops up blocks article and forums links. The button to close this P'ZOLO monstrosity is tiny and a tiny misclick drags you away to pizza hut land where you get more P'ZOLO. What the fuck is a P'ZOLO anyway? Why is it all capitals? Is it an acronym for something? It doesn't even sound appetizing. P'ZOLO sounds like the name of ZUUL's fuck buddy or something. There is no subs there is only P'ZOLO! People go to school, get degress, and earn shit loads of cash to sit around snorting cocaine and coming up with fucking shitty ideas like rolling a pizza up like a sub and calling it a fucking P'ZOLO. It makes me hate the world. I'd like to shove a P'ZOLO up the ass of the guy who thought of the idea. Then I would like to remove it from his ass and shove it down the throat of the guy who thought a great way to sell a P'ZOLO would be to make an ad that took up 2/3rds of your screen when you went to go visit your old friend GR. I could go on and on but goddamn, all I can think about now is wrapping my lips around a big, long, thick P'ZOLO.

(in all seriousness, I try to be a nice guy and leave my ad blocking off but ads like these are a great way to make people reconsider the wisdom of such things)

I concur and add my JESUS CHRIST!!! It is extremely annoying and the only time I wanted to turn the ad blocking on for this site.

gomeweek450.jpg

My local Pizza Hut is run by meth addicts so I haven't been in there in awhile...

Green_Lantern said:
Oh hey, another ad thread.

The fact that you were able to deduce that this was, in fact, a thread about ads solely from my vague and cryptic ramblings proves to me that your observational powers are nothing short of absolutely ASTOUNDING! Good show, old chap. Bravo.

And the informal, almost blase, manner in which you chose to pass along the message shows an underlying coolness that I could never in several lifetimes hope to achieve. It is as if Joe Camel and Chester Cheetah had sex while wearing a Power Glove and using Mountain Dew as lubricant while Happy Days played in the background, producing you as the perfect offspring.

I learned from Spider Man about great power and responsibility so I know you can only grace us with little smarmy one line replies, lest we become overwhelmed by your powers but I look forward to more of your wisdom on any and all things.

Good day, sir.

Just want to let you know that people are listening. It's good for the users to say specifically what they like and don't like, otherwise nothing changes.

No promises, nothing like that, just letting you know that we're here.

danielrbischoff said:
It's good for the users to say specifically what they like and don't like, otherwise nothing changes.
I don't like the current white background with black text. I like the previous black background with white text. :D

Also, I don't like the Grind. But I have a feeling that's just me. Or at least I'm the only one who's open about that.

P'ZOLO-GATE

I don't know what the hell is up with the P'zolo ad being so damn in your face but we can't control that stuff guys, just don't let it take away from the articles. As for The Grind, spartan317 makes a good point as far as having "more GR" in it. It's a well produced series but due to the fact that our full time staff is spread out all over the country it's not easy to get us all in one place to shoot something like that ourselves. I've been editing videos for GR for over a year now and trust me, I'd love nothing more than to shoot a video featuring our writers.

Noritama said:
Yeah. :D Nothing spells gaming like Pizza hut.

*Give me money pizza hut*
That's not how advertise. Allow me to show you...

You know, I used to have problems. Nothing is better with gaming than delicious pizza, right? But there's all that grease, it's so hard to eat. It's like there was never a compromise.

That's what I thought... until Pizza Hutâ„¢ came out with their new P'Zoloâ„¢! It's got all of the ease of eating you'd expect from a sub with the great Pizza Hutâ„¢ taste you know and love. Try the juicy Meatball, the amazing Buffalo Chicken, or the delicious Italian Steak! You can get a P'Zoloâ„¢ at any Pizza Hutâ„¢ location, and see what the fuss is for yourself! Or if you don't want to sacrifice one minute of hardcore gaming and building up your kill bonuses, simply order online at http://www.pizzahut.com and never even take a break from the amazing action of your favorite games!

The P'Zoloâ„¢! Because if you don't like it, you suck at video games!â„¢

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod