P'ZOLO

Everybody on Destructoid is composing about their p'zolo ads too. So, blame pizza hut.

Pizza boats are the bomb! Get out!

Also, just call it a calzone. What's wrong with conventional naming. At least it's not the 90's, if it was it'd be the X-Treme Kalzone.

They already have the P'zone, right? Their calzone thing. This must be different somehow.

Again, meth heads keeping me from knowing.

Yeah but still.

And I hope (know) that you were joking about the "pizza is too hard to eat!" marketing. That always grosses me out. Like those new Taco Bell ads for the nachos stuffed into a burrito. "You can eat nachos with one hand!" That is not how you should be selling food.

I gotta say, the Nacho Burrito is pretty tasty.

Though you know what isn't? The Dorito Taco. Fresno got to try them MONTHS before everyone else, and I got one with excitement. It was... eh.

danielrbischoff said:
Just want to let you know that people are listening. It's good for the users to say specifically what they like and don't like, otherwise nothing changes.

No promises, nothing like that, just letting you know that we're here.

You should tell Pizza Hut to give me one of those buffalo P'ZOLOs for free. I'll click their add more if they do.

I ate at Subway today and they're making Personal Pizzas!!! You brought this on yourselves, Subway. And now that it's out, none of us are safe!

There's a Subway right next to my local Gamestop. A Wendy's too, and there's a Blimpie inside the Walmart across the street from it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod