P'ZOLO

I for one accept the new pizza sub overlords.

Soon the focus of the site will be pizza toppings rather than games. Ham and pineapple gets a 4.5 stars.

Re: P'ZOLO-GATE

Jessica_Vazquez said:
I don't know what the hell is up with the P'zolo ad being so damn in your face but we can't control that stuff guys, just don't let it take away from the articles. As for The Grind, spartan317 makes a good point as far as having "more GR" in it. It's a well produced series but due to the fact that our full time staff is spread out all over the country it's not easy to get us all in one place to shoot something like that ourselves. I've been editing videos for GR for over a year now and trust me, I'd love nothing more than to shoot a video featuring our writers.

Not to be argumentative, but I don't buy that you can't, seeing as you tried with the bikini cast, which was about as stupid as an idea as this website has ever had

and to echo Longo's comment, I also hate the grind, I can't quite put my finger on it, it's a combination of silly humour and a feeling that is not at all a representation of GR's vibe, but hey, nice job on the cleavage...

than again I've also, on many occasions, been called an idiot, so take my criticism with a grain of salt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle