• Yes, for Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Playstation 3

• No

• Total voters
NickKmet said:
So I literally just beat this... like, 10 minutes ago. I was slightly underwhelmed by the ending(s), but the game was still enjoyable.

My biggest question is, how do they do another game (if they so choose, and they probably will, considering how the game's being received), and where do they put it into the timeline?

I agree with this. The overall game was great but there are small parts which let it down slightly. The endings were a bit of a puss for sure.

The game is set 25 years before the events of DX1 so there is plenty of room for a sequel.

Longo_2_guns said:
Really liking it though. One of my favorite parts is the little things. For example, if you go into the women's restroom right when you come back to Sarif industries, before you even go to Pritchard, he'll chastise you for it.

Much like the original. If you went into the female restrooms before meeting Mandalay, he would berate you for it.

See below its pretty lolzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cP8Rg4jth0

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Image001.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The joys of being a whore my fiends!

Not many, 3 I think. But most I've made sure are over 500. Get past the halfway mark then I go back to them and finish them off later.

And I literally just broke the 30k mark with that....seriously, just now - my score is like 30005.

(Hehe you called me Barnes)

MattAY said:
Not many, 3 I think. But most I've made sure are over 500. Get past the halfway mark then I go back to them and finish them off later.

And I literally just broke the 30k mark with that....seriously, just now - my score is like 30005.

(Hehe you called me Barnes)
Ahhh I'm still ahead of you :p

Ah, you just passed me...I'm like 500 from 30k and I haven't played my 360 very seriously in like a year.

That, and I buy 9/10ths of multiplat games for PS3/PC. I ain't going to spend extra for Live AND batteries, thank you very much.

And I play a whole lot of PS2 games on my PS3. Like, every PS2 SMT game, or every PS2 Ace Combat game.

Longo_2_guns said:
That, and I buy 9/10ths of multiplat games for PS3/PC. I ain't going to spend extra for Live AND batteries, thank you very much.

And I play a whole lot of PS2 games on my PS3. Like, every PS2 SMT game, or every PS2 Ace Combat game.

Bah, if only my PS3 was backwards compatible. -_-

Anyway I read somewhere that DLC for Deus Ex was in the planning. What kind of setting would you guys like to explore?

I'd dig some India, Egypt kind for example. There's lots of possibilities there. :D

^ Errr, definitely the UK!

Bring back some street NPC classics like in GTA London...

"Tossah!"

Kijan said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Bah, if only my PS3 was backwards compatible. -_-

Anyway I read somewhere that DLC for Deus Ex was in the planning. What kind of setting would you guys like to explore?

I'd dig some India, Egypt kind for example. There's lots of possibilities there. :D

New DLC is coming sometime this month. It doesn't make sense in story line though from what i can tell.

Nothing more infuriating then getting into a big boss battle, dying repeatedly, finally finding something that works and then having him kill himself with a misthrown grenade.

Also, I would love to see how everybody spent their aug upgrades.

You died repeatedly in a boss battle? But yeah, they are pretty terrible. Only part of the game that was even remotely bad.

Okay, maybe it's because I'm so good at MGS games, but I didn't find the boss battles hard at all. Not even the second to last one where your vision is messed up.

If you have the cloak, which is a great investment, once they start shooting at your location cloak and jump to a nearby other area of cover before decloaking and moving around the corner of it. He'll think you're still behind the first spot and go to kill you there. Then you can pop out of your cover and blast him a few times. Not too bad at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod