Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Xbox 360

• Yes, for Playstation 3

• No

• Total voters
If it wasn't for the fact that I have a backlog of like 20 games and I really want to stop spending money on them, I'd buy it right now.

I'll probably pick it up soon, though.

My backlog is so crammed too but I got too excited after reading the reviews.

I'm really intrigued by this game. Being a console game player, I have had no contact with Deus Ex. I almost want to play the other two first. Still, this looks like exactly my type of game. I imagine I'll be getting it but not at launch.

Preordered it on Steam last night after I saw the review on GR. It downloaded overnight and looking forward to playing it tonight after work!

Not for the story so much as the experience. Also to lessen the retro play disconnect because you feel more and more limited (by UI, gameplay, and technology of the times) the further back into the series you go.

LinksOcarina said:
See I thought Invisible War was ok....not great but not offensive...
Yeah I never said it was terrible, just nothing to worry about. I also played it when it was already a bit dated.

I got it for $34 yesterday, thanks to Green Lantern. I'll probably start playing it next week, once I've made the move back to school and unpacked.

Bretimus_v2 said:
To what would you compare Deus Ex as far as other contemporary games?

Half life with an inventory. The thing I'm worried most about is that feeling that the new game will have tech that'll look and feel more advanced than the old game which takes place afterwards.

The Star wars trilogy effect.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
The thing I'm worried most about is that feeling that the new game will have tech that'll look and feel more advanced than the old game which takes place afterwards.

The Star wars trilogy effect.
The devs said that the way they tried to combat that is by making augs physically visible on a person, like Herman is in the original. Of course, it won't matter if the visible augs are prettier than the entirety of the original Deus Ex.

I never played the original, but I did play Invisible Wars. I loved it, thought it was a interesting and fun experience. So I will definitely be giving this a go.

Hmmm...Call of Duty Black Ops is worth 1000 pts on Goozex...Deus Ex is worth 1100...Yeah. Time to say goodbye to Black Ops.

I will likely get it for the PS3. Or the PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod