Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Xbox 360

• Yes, for Playstation 3

• No

• Total voters
You don't actually have to have that problem Longo, If you don't get the new chip, you don't lose your augmented vision.

But yeah, the bosses were pretty easy if you ask me.

No cloak. He just started ripping into me with his arm cannon and I'd be dead half the time before even getting to cover.

Bretimus_v2 said:
No cloak. He just started ripping into me with his arm cannon and I'd be dead half the time before even getting to cover.

I didn't actually get the cloak until after that boss battle. the key to it was to take advantage of the terrible AI, and get him stuck in the corners. if you simply ran to the opposite side of the map as he got close, you could avoid the whole middle area. His scripting was so bad that he would stop in the opposite corner most of the time and take whatever damage you could deal.

Such easy bosses to exploit. Hell, the final "boss" is the easiest if you have the right weapon. done in less than 10 seconds.

NickKmet said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

I didn't actually get the cloak until after that boss battle. the key to it was to take advantage of the terrible AI, and get him stuck in the corners. if you simply ran to the opposite side of the map as he got close, you could avoid the whole middle area. His scripting was so bad that he would stop in the opposite corner most of the time and take whatever damage you could deal.

Such easy bosses to exploit. Hell, the final "boss" is the easiest if you have the right weapon. done in less than 10 seconds.

Out of curiosity... what's the right weapon? I just hacked and stealthed myself to victory. :D

danielrbischoff said:
NickKmet said:
Such easy bosses to exploit.
Yeah this.

Screw you guys. Used has my back.

used said:
I'm playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Fuck these boss fights.

That or he's frustrated at how easy they are...

Anyway, I've really only had one, still not too far into the game. Too many in-laws taking up my gaming time.

My dude was just built 100% for stealth. I was not expecting to get into a gunfight with a goddamn bullet sponge. And also I was talking about the first 2 boss fights. The second 2 are pretty easy (or, at least they were with the augs I had at that point).

used44 said:
My dude was just built 100% for stealth. I was not expecting to get into a gunfight with a goddamn bullet sponge. And also I was talking about the first 2 boss fights. The second 2 are pretty easy (or, at least they were with the augs I had at that point).

I killed the first boss using bombs and barrels. :O

Kijan said:
used44 said:

That's how I got him. It just took me forever because I wasn't making it two steps without dying. Fun game.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Kijan said:
used44 said:

That's how I got him. It just took me forever because I wasn't making it two steps without dying. Fun game.

You should have seen me raging at the second boss due to not having the correct augmentations. Good lord. :D

I loved her monologue though. One of the best in gaming history. *smirk* :lol:

I just don't like when a game arbitrarily changes the parameters of combat for a boss fight. Unless its done in a clever way like Zelda or Arkham Asylum, I guess. But a game with as much choice as DXHR shouldn't limit you to "shoot him a billion times or else." No pacifist/stealth solution is just dumb. Though I do love after the first boss when Jensen stabs his arm blade through his throat.

I agree, I had very few weapons and had mostly been focusing on keeping energy packs and alcohol on hand for health and energy.

I love the hack mini-game. It looks cool, I get to feel like Johnny Lee Miller. I love cold-clocking people. I'm often tempted to knock out random stangers.

Kijan said:
Out of curiosity... what's the right weapon? I just hacked and stealthed myself to victory. :D

Its the laser rifle.... You can just cloak right at the start and fire it through the glass covering the body. The laser passes right through for the kill....

Is anyone able to record a roundtable podcast about Deus Ex: Human Revolution, complete with spoilery-talk, on FRIDAY OCTOBER 28th, 2011?

Please PM your e-mail address and Skype ID if you are available and want to participate in GR's first round table discussion.

danielrbischoff said:
Is anyone able to record a roundtable podcast about Deus Ex: Human Revolution, complete with spoilery-talk, on FRIDAY OCTOBER 28th, 2011?

Please PM your e-mail address and Skype ID if you are available and want to participate in GR's first round table discussion.

yes. i am available. PM sent.

danielrbischoff said:

How long are you planning on talking?

Bretimus_v2 said:
danielrbischoff said:

How long are you planning on talking?
An Hour max.

So there, I really want to talk about playstyle and how everyone invested their Praxis points. I get the feeling I play very differently.

BTW, those last two bosses went a lot more smoothly for me.

Am i the only one who got the DLC? I can understand why it got so-so reviews but i really enjoyed it. I loved HR so i guess im pretty bias towards it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod