Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Xbox 360

• Yes, for Playstation 3

• No

• Total voters
So I literally just beat this... like, 10 minutes ago. I was slightly underwhelmed by the ending(s), but the game was still enjoyable. Also, the secret vid at the end of the credits tied things in nicely with the original game.

Anyways, I don't want to post too many spoilers here, and I'm too lazy to like change the font color right now, but what did you guys (who have finished it) think?

My biggest question is, how do they do another game (if they so choose, and they probably will, considering how the game's being received), and where do they put it into the timeline?

I got this game for Xbox but for some reason there was a Steam pre-order bonus inside, I don't think I can use it on my Xbox so if anyone here wants it you can just send me a pm?

Been playing it for a while. Made it to China now. My stupid OCD made me redo any 2 minute period of the last mission 20 times when anything went a teeny bit awry though, so it took like 4 hours.

Really liking it though. One of my favorite parts is the little things. For example, if you go into the women's restroom right when you come back to Sarif industries, before you even go to Pritchard, he'll chastise you for it.

^ Haha I noticed that too. China levels are awesome, and I love the city area there.

One of my favorite things I've discovered was the Final Fantasy 20+ poster. :D

And the music, good lord the music! I loved the one played when you battle the 3rd boss... it's mesmerizing.

^Haha, awesome:

FF26.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaay It is compleeeeeeete!

Great game. Going to start Hardest difficulty tonight - excitement MAX!

I'm currently on my second visit to China, and I am so upset because I fought and killed people on the first mission... and that was it. I've gone through the whole rest of the game without even being seen.

Wow, that would annoy me. At least you get a bit of extra XP when you ghost levels.
I'm going to aim for 100% stealth and no killing (apart from bosses). It's so much more fun being stealthy than shooting galore. Although it gets really hard on the last level...you'll see what I mean.

MattAY said:
Although it gets really hard on the last level...you'll see what I mean.

It's not impossible, thankfully. Managed to go the whole way without killing anyone. But yeah, it's bleeding hard, especially if you don't have the right augmentations and enough energy bars.

Yeah, you pretty much have to do it without them spotting you because...

SPOILER:

...if you dont they ALL come after you! I remember the one time towards the end of the level where you're outside on the top floor, I got spotted on "hostile" status and every single crazy guy I passed on the way came after me! Died like a bitch...was awesome when I used the typhoon though haha!

I just realized, I didn't word that right. Not only have I not been seen, but I haven't fired a single shot, lethal or nonlethal, at any enemy unless it was absolutely required, nor have I done any takedowns. Pacifist run, baby!

It's quite easy not to get spotted. The game gives you a lot of different options to get from point A to point B. Being me though that opted for a stealthy/pacifist run I quickly maxed the invisibility and battery recharge upgrade thus making movements really easy. :)

At the end though... when there were a ton of those 'splicers' on a bridge... I just couldn't be arsed anymore and ate a chocolate bar or two to remain invisible long enough to make the run. :)

I was let down by the bosses a bit. They are really easy once you find out their pattern.

I loved the 'verbal' boss battle though! It was really a nice addition, though one augmentation also made those a cake walk. :)

Still... I loved the game. :D

this came in the mail a few days ago but i got around installing it, just gave it whirl for a few hours and so far it seems pretty decent. Graphics coulda been a bit better though especially with the character models.

I saw a stream of this game a few days ago and i've been intrigued. Definitely gonna check it out in the next few days.. well whenever i get my paycheck :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle