Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Xbox 360

• Yes, for Playstation 3

• No

• Total voters
Probally gonna trade in L.A Noire and some others for it. Is it worth it first of all before I trade.

Started playing last night... for like.... 15 minutes. Game looks great, the story is pretty good so far.

I will have to say though, the combat is really hard. You die very easily. Cover is really important.

Yeah that's what they reviews have said. For all your augmentations, Adam is supposed to be human still. Far from bulletproof.

used44 said:
Yeah that's what they reviews have said. For all your augmentations, Adam is supposed to be human still. Far from bulletproof.

Yeah, i like that. Though, for being an ex swat member, he could not aim for shit in the "tutorial" mission. Might have just been the kick from the weapon though.

NickKmet said:
Yeah, i like that. Though, for being an ex swat member, he could not aim for s*** in the "tutorial" mission. Might have just been the kick from the weapon though.

I think it is to emphasize the difference in shooting abiltiy pre and post augmentation. Liking the game so far though. Choice and timing made an interesting impression when I restarted the first level.

Got it yesterday and have already sported 12 hours of glorious gameplay. I love this game. I tried to be stealthy at first but I'm just shit at that, so I go in guns blazing now!

On the first level, I always saw sneaky vantage points AFTER I had a huge gun battle resulting in a near death state. It was like, "oh hey, there's a vent.....OOOOoooohhh!"

Just beat it yesterday. Have to play through again if only to use different guns. The fact that all of the guns seem to be worth using and different ones are doled out through the entirety of the game made the first playthrough kinda tough.

Pseudo Spoiler: Gun set 1st Playthrough:
1. Shotgun
2. Heavy rifle
3. 10mm Pistol
4. Magnum
5. Assault rifle

2nd playthrough I'm thinking
1. PEPs
2. Grenade Launcher
3. machine pistol
4. sniper rifle
5. crossbow

Got to China then I guess it glitched cause now it doesn't show your health, crosshairs, or anything else. Keep restarting but still does it.

Did you try loading "previous autosave"? I didn't run into to many glitches but the double autosave came in handy a couple of times.

shandog137 said:
Did you try loading "previous autosave"? I didn't run into to many glitches but the double autosave came in handy a couple of times.
Yep even shut off the Xbox and started it back up. Guess I just got to start the game over.

Shitty...I hate glitches like that. Usually I try to save 3-4 seerate times in case this happens but that sucks. On the brighter side of things the game is only about 20 hours.

When I played Fallout New Vegas - I experienced what had to be the worse game with regard to glitches that I have ever played. FUCKing stark contrast to Fallout 3 which I loved. Think 20 hours in and you get a glitch which makes you permanently addicted so your character stats are reduced by like 1 or 2 each. This is aside from the game freezes, anti-aliasing issues, clipping issues, whole side quest being broken because a npc doesn't exist or better yet walks off a cliff and becomes trapped in a rock. Literally THE WORSE and you have to read reviews about how great a game it was. BULLSHIT. I feel better now, sorry this doesn't help your problem.

Sidenote: With all of the glitches listed above as well as the addiction glitch I got maybe 10 more hours in and just said fuck it...far too infuriating.

but it went half way though China then started the problem. Made it tgo montreal and about to say fuck it

On last boss. This SH*T is ridiculous. Tried 5 times, kept one hitting me. I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

So ready to start a HARD Playthrough w/o setting off alarms and no kills. Wish me luck?

I'm loving the game so far. taking my sweet time through my first play through. I'm playing a kind of stealth attack type, sneaking around, downing people when the opportunity arises. Pretty fun.

Does anybody else save every 5 minutes like I do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle