Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Xbox 360

• Yes, for Playstation 3

• No

• Total voters
I get so into the damn game. I always approach it going, "OK, just a couple of hours"...then before I know it it's 1am and I'm on my 5th hour staring intently at the screen like a kid would from 2 inches away.

MattAY said:
I get so into the damn game. I always approach it going, "OK, just a couple of hours"...then before I know it it's 1am and I'm on my 5th hour staring intently at the screen like a kid would from 2 inches away.

I know the feeling....

^ What if you did it on the hardest difficulty? Then you'd be forced to be stealthy ;)

I have thought about doing it on the hardest difficulty but figured I would go through once more on normal just to have fun with the different guns.
Third time will be on hard so if I get frustrated and stop playing I won't feel so bad...should coincide with dead island release which I hope lives up to some of the hype.

Side note: Tried that stealthy hard difficulty on Metal Gear and ended up just saying fuck it because I got tired of spending so much time in any one given area.

shandog137 said:
I have thought about doing it on the hardest difficulty but figured I would go through once more on normal just to have fun with the different guns.
Third time will be on hard so if I get frustrated and stop playing I won't feel so bad...should coincide with dead island release which I hope lives up to some of the hype.

Side note: Tried that stealthy hard difficulty on Metal Gear and ended up just saying f*** it because I got tired of spending so much time in any one given area.

I'm doing a stealthy run on the Give me Deus Ex difficulty on my first playthrough. Isn't so tough actually, you just need to be a little more creative with the environment.

Remember! there's always a vent hidden somewhere that WILL make your life easier.

Jesus in Deus Ex? Fuck that, vents are the new messiahs!

cyberjim2000 said:
So how does it compare with the first game? Is it better or worst?

It's been so long...plus the first one was on PC so I can't remember the difference between when the pre and post mod version. All blends together now.

As a stand alone game though it is a lot of fun and like the first one their are too many weapons and items to keep all in your inventory so there is some balancing you have to do that I remember from the first one.

With regard to augs I liked the augs in the first one better. There seemed to be more throw away augs on the console version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod