• Yes, for Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Playstation 3

• No

• Total voters
Bretimus_v2 said:
I love the hack mini-game. It looks cool, I get to feel like Johnny Lee Miller.

And just like that I found an email from [email protected].

Best game ever.
Worst 90s movie ever.
220px-Hackersposter.jpg

Yay, I'm in a conversation with myself!

Just went back through for a Give Me Deus Ex sweep and to clear through my remaining trophies. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Then again, I played it violent and knew most of the tricks.

Hilarious easter eggs. Hearing your neighbors next door to your apartment argue about how they got these augments for each other and now they can't stand the feel of their robotic hands on one another.

Also, an email on McTaggart's computer revealed that he was raised a Mormon in Utah. Mormon and an Iluminati? Bro got connections.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to make one final try to get the doctorate, pacifist and foxiest of hounds trophies so that I can get Platinum.

If you will decide to go for the Pacifist trophy remember to double check bodies you knocked out with the Tranquilizer gun. Sometimes it kills them instead of making them unconscious... especially if you shot them in the head. :)

So.... I've got my copy out on my desk right now. Today's a day off. How much of this can I play through this weekend?

I know I want to play through again some time this summer... if only to save Malik. Anyone else care to join me?

You should try a true pacifist run like I did. No shooting (unless you absolutely have to to complete the mission), including the non-lethal weapons. Though it means that you have to sacrifice Malik in order to escape.

Though the only thing is after doing that, running through with weapons is so unsatisfying. At least for me, there is nothing more satisfying than doing something as complex as getting into a heavily guarded area without having to fire a single shot. And so now I'm just like "Well, I did this so much better before..."

I do need to replay it, though.

I really should have saved Malik in my first, lethal playthrough, because now if I got for the rest of the trophies it'll be a "save malik and then reload after the trophy pings" kind of situation.

I thought the PEPS gun sucked. By the end of the game I had so much ammunition I pretty much HAVE to do a non-lethal play through now.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Now are you also saying you didn't bust any takedowns?
Who, me?

Yeah. No combat. Period. No guns. No takedowns. Nothing. Stealth only.

Excluding bosses, of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod