NBA Finals

Who are you rooting for in the NBA Finals

• Dallas Mavericks, and I predict they win.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Mavericks, but I predict they lose.

• Miami Heat, and I predict they win.

• Miami Heat, but I predict they lose.

• Total voters

The_Joker

Rookie
With game one coming up tomorrow, let's see where GR stands on this epic clash of teams. Miami Heat VS. Dallas Mavericks. Who are you pulling for and what's your prediction?

I'm rooting for Miami, but have Dallas in 6, as I don't think Miami can run with Dallas.

I hope both teams' planes crash and the remains are never found. If you could throw the Red Sox, the Dallas Cowboys, and the San Antonio Spurs in there with them, that would make me positively orgasm.

Because I'm a spiteful Detroit fan, I am rooting for the Mavs. But because they're facing the Heat, I don't really expect Dallas to win.

?

The Mavs didn't trade Nash, he left on his own. (though Mark Cuban shouldn't have let that happen)

It's gonna be a good series but I believe the Mavericks will win. If you followed their playoff run then you'd understand why.

Go Mavericks!
Go Stars!
Go Cowboys!

..damn you, Texas Rangers..

yeah Nash left as a free agent. He wanted near max money and the Dallas brass didn't think he was worth the risk. He is an amazing point guard no question, but he plays no defense, is getting up there in age, and is injury prone. I can understand why Dallas would let him walk.

Mavericks played horribly and somehow come out victorious. That says a lot for the Mavs, maybe even more for the Heat.

Shaq at the line.. 1 for 9? ooh..

The Mavs bench was the deciding factor with 24 points (and of course Jason Terry) while Miami's bench was MIA (2 points). Sure, Shaq and D. Wade are two amazing players, but fortunately the Mavs have a much deeper roster.
Plus the NBA Coach of the Year in Avery Johnson.

Game 1 goes to Mavs.

Here's a Youtube clip of Avery Johnson racking Josh Howard in the San Antonio series. Funnier than advertised.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUHIfOicCbU

Don't sleep on the Mavs

Heat take one on a last second shot by Payton! Payton FTW.

I fully expect dallas to win the series, but at least it's interesting now.

YOU DIRTY LIAR! >:

Kobe Bryant is the BESTEST! Steve Nash is a close second! :P

Timmmmy is like.. a high 4 or a low 5. mebbe a 6 even ...

OBJECTION

sehorn.jpg

has you all beat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle