The Dark Knight Rises |OT| This ramadan... He rises...

Spoilers!!!!!

I said to my friend that the ending would've been better if Arthur woke up and found out that Cobb and Eames were just pulling a joke on him.

YOU WILL NEVER BE BATMAN! HAHAHAHAHA!

That being said, I don't think that the Alfred part was a dream because of the above stated parts, but also because of the use of the music.

Also, I think that intervention was the only way that Batman could've closed the book on Bane. I support the idea that he was smart and that it wasn't just Talia. Look at the way he ran the operation without her at his side. But the fact of the matter is that he feels no pain. He's tactical, strong and just a tank of an enemy. Batman gained the upper-hand by messing up his mask, but at what point would Bane succumb to the pain and die. I know Batman is pretty indirect in killing people. The whole "I don't have to save you" thing, but I hardly believe he would stand there and watch the guy twitch and gag and possibly wet himself. I mean, if he could grapple Joker before he went ker-splat, I doubt he could let him die. So it would take Catwoman to deliver the final blow...and a witty retort.

Also, for a movie with absolutely no reference to the Joker, it was kinda of cool to see how the "hit me" scene would've differed with Catwoman piloting the Batpod.

And speaking of which, the Batpod! I know they've continually upped the ante with Bat vehicles, but it was cool to see them step it up with not only the Bat, but amazing scenes with the Batpod.

Also, I think it more likely that Blake becomes Nightwing, because the bat symbol he drew and the kid drew looked more like Nightwing.

I saw it again with my wife. She truly hates every Dark Knight villain. She prefers her villains to be campy and silly.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I saw it again with my wife. She truly hates every Dark Knight villain. She prefers her villains to be campy and silly.

Like Mr. Freeze?

What killed the dinosaurs?
THE ICE AGE!

The movie was kind of a mess in a lot of ways, but I still liked it. Time and logic make huge, awkward leaps.

Joseph Gordon Levitt was great in it, but I don't like the Robin nonsense. I would have preferred if Blake had donned the batman (or "nightwing") cowl while Bruce was rehabbing in Bane's prison. That would have made more sense, helped the 5-month jump be less jarring, and followed the Knightfall arc more closely, but without the paranormal stuff that Nolan doesn't like.

robinandjokernotsureifa.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod