GR ROYAL RUMBLE - GAMING EDITION - WINNER AND CHAMPION ANNOUNCED

Solid Snake defeats Vyse! The preliminaries are over!

We are now onto the Quarter Finals! Up first is Samus Aran versus Simon Belmont! Voting closes Monday the 5th of March!

Zero Suit Samus BABY!!

Zero_Suit_Samus_Other_M.png

OOOH momma!!!

Same rationale I had for Samus vs. Corvo. Belmont's got mad skills, but so does Samus. Factor in her gadgetry, especially her armor, and Simon just can't touch her.

Samus defeats Simon! Samus is moving on to the semi-finals!

Up next, Adam Jensen versus Gene! Voting open until Wednesday the 7th of March! Winner will take on Samus in the semi-finals (when we reach that part)!

Hey everyone. I've done some heavy editing to the first, initial post of this thread. Hopefully it'll be easier to follow and understand. I don't know if anyone had issues before with it, but I kinda did, been meaning to update and fix it for a while.

Adam Jensen gets knocked the f--- out! Gene wins!

Up next, Kirby versus War! Voting closes Friday 9th of March!

This round had the lowest amount of votes. Are people a bit over it? :p

Last edited:
WHO VOTED FOR WAR. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS.

Kirby can BE War if he wants to be. This isn't even a competition.

Adam Jensen gets knocked the f--- out! Gene wins!

Up next, Kirby versus War! Voting closes Friday 9th of March!

This round had the lowest amount of votes. Are people a bit over it? :p

I tend to lose track of internet stuff over the weekend, and just forgot to check the forum until today. Would have voted Jensen, no idea if it would have made a difference. :)

Intense battle! This was indeed the closest match we've had so far, but there can only be one... Kirby defeats War!

Up next, the final round of the quarter finals! Solid Snake versus Dante! Voting closes Monday the 12th of March! Thread to be edited soon.

Just a quick edit - War versus Kirby was the first fight in the entire Royal Rumble that ended up in a tie. As stated in the original post's rules, if there is a tie, then I'll throw in a vote, albeit the vote will be completely randomized courtesy of a number generator. In this case, the randomly generated vote honestly went to Kirby, resulting in the win.

Last edited:
You know what? Snake goes up against all kinds of supernatural BS in the games and keeps managing to pull off a win. Despite my belief that Dante would probably wipe the floor with him, I'm going to still vote for Snake.

Another close battle! Dante wins and moves on to the semi finals to face off against Kirby! Will edit thread shortly.

The quarter finals are over! We're now moving onto the semi finals, kicking off with Samus Aran versus Gene! Voting is open until Wednesday the 14th of March!

A quick note, this was the second match of the royal rumble resulting in a near tie. The random number generator gave the winning vote to Dante. I would have preferred to see Snake winning, but that's the way it goes.

Samus baby - refer to my picture above.

I kinda want Samus to win this round too. Mainly because I've regretfully never played Godhand and don't have any clue about Gene.

My prediction (which could be wrong) is that the final round ends up with Samus and Kirby, a good ol' fashion Smash Bros. match up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod