Movies you finally saw and was like holy crap this is bad

Good examples, you fucking fuck. I was going to agree with you on the Birds, but now I hate you.

Sound of Thunder
It's based on Bradbury's short story. I was so pumped to see it that I convinced 12 of my friends to see it with me. They have never let me forget how shitty that movie was.

Pulp Fiction kinda is there for me as well...

Now it's not bad by any means, but with the way everyone talks about it I figured it would be better than it was and I love Tarantino films (the Kill Bill movies are towards the top of my favorite of all time). Honestly, Jules saved the entire movie for me.

used44 said:
Good examples, you fucking fuck. I was going to agree with you on the Birds, but now I hate you.
:cry:

I'm going to the store to buy something to make it up to you
sympathy-greeting-cards.jpg

The Happening...Alien vs. Predator.. When it came out in '95 I wanted to see Congo more than anything, but I wasn't allowed to because it was PG-13. I saw it a couple years ago and I was very disappointed. I try not to watch bad movies, though.

A couple weeks ago my girlfriend redboxed the new Alice in Wonderland. About 15 minutes into it I turned it off and we watch Aladdin instead.

Halloween remake. I'm sorry, but it couldn't even touch the original in my opinion. I've heard that the Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th remakes suck ass too.

Dawn of the Dead was the only semi-decent horror remake I've seen lately.

Diabolus said:
Halloween remake. I'm sorry, but it couldn't even touch the original in my opinion. I've heard that the Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th remakes suck ass too.

Dawn of the Dead was the only semi-decent horror remake I've seen lately.

That's because they're remakes. Once in a blue moon there is an exception like Dawn of the Dead but usually remakes are the result of painfully lazy writers in Hollywood who have just run out of ideas.

I wonder what will happen when everything has been remade. Remake of a remake? Hey, it worked for King Kong... :roll:

If people will still be gullible enough to see them, why not?

Haven't watched much movies and the last one I saw fully was Gran Torino, so nothing on my part.

Sex in the City 2

Wait, wait, WAIT! Please let me explain my mistake, I beg of you don't kill me yet! Put those torches down, I said put the down. PUT THEM DOWN! And away with the forks and shovels, AWAY!

Good... it was my girlfriends birthday and because of that I let her chose a film for us two to watch and she picked this abomination of the film industry.

I know, I know... my life has no meaning anymore. But it was not my fault, IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! Please believe me, BELIEEEEEEVE ME!

*back to reality*

Because of this film she cannot choose films for about a month or so. So she'll be stuck with a lot of Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Dame, Jackie Chan... etc. for now. :p :D Testicle power, wooo!

Nice work on the one film VS one month of manfilms deal! You are the clear winner in this relationship Kijan!

You will go far my friend...very far!

By the way, I'm awaiting the 3rd installment - Sex and the City 3: Sex in the Shitty.

Don't worry Kijan, we all have to take a bullet once in a while. I once had to watch Failure to Launch when it was released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod