Movies you finally saw and were like hot damn that was good!

used44 said:
Layer Cake belongs in the other topic. Totally forgettable.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

BlackStar said:
Memento

Holy s***....

this is a movie i finally saw and was like "eeeeehhhh..."

good movie no doubt, superb writing. but i dunno, i saw it soooooo long after its release and after SOOO much hype... just wasn't as epic as expected. good watch, great writing. nothing more to me.

if i saw it before all the hype my opinion could be entirely different though, who knows.

gonna throw ratatouille on my list though. huge pixar fan and it took me a couple years before i finally watched it, just wasn't interested. it's now easily my favorite pixar movie.

oh by the way wickedliquid ill add gangs of new york to my list too, i just saw it about a year ago. amazing movie. ill also add catch me if you can. saw it like 6 months ago.

I used to consider Memento my favorite movie. Then I didn't watch it for a very long time. Saw it again recently and...

Goddamn that is a great movie.

^Interesting, I would have put it in the other thread. I watched it recently and the story and characters just didn't grab me.

It did look amazing though.

Bretimus_v2 said:
^Interesting, I would have put it in the other thread. I watched it recently and the story and characters just didn't grab me.

Copy>Paste Urban's 'not sure if serious' jpeg.

Three Kings, The Cell, Magnolia, and Boogie Nights are four movies I remember hearing or reading about and seeing ads for when I was in middle school/junior high. I saw them all not too long ago, I dug each of 'em.

used44 said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

Copy>Paste Urban's 'not sure if serious' jpeg.

I will defend my opinion:

ahem
Riker.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod