Movies you finally saw and were like hot damn that was good!

WickedLiquid

Regular
Much like Used's thread. This one is the opposite.

I made this because I finally saw Gangs of New York and it was indeed awesome!

It Happened One Night. I urge all of you to watch it with your sweetie, or even if you don't have a sweetie and just like good movies.

No need to hate on Click . . . I was expecting a crappy Sandler film, but in all honesty, the fact that it managed to swing from stupid funny to deadly serious in about 2 minutes rather impressed me.

Mr Brooks for me though.

I love that film too! It took me about 4 times to watch it to realise....."ha! it's ben affleck"

Also, Big Fish ALWAYs makes me want to go on an adventure!

The Hangover --> didn't have high hopes for this movie because the previous one written by the same fellows was medicore at best... but holy damn I nearly suffocated due to laughing so much. :)

superbad, kickass, how to train your dragon, star trek.. for now.

all movies that would at least make a top 50 list for me now.

how to train your dragon is probably top 5 for animated movies for me now. and i'm a huuuge pixar fanboy. dreamworks did it right though :)

and as much as i hate the star trek franchise, not so much the idea but just the acting and writing. the movie was baaad ass.

and superbad was a great comedy.. i tend to avoid all that crap that is being pumped out to please the teenage/young adult crowd, guaranteed to bring in money, but superbad was genuinely funny.

Movies I liked after hearing a lot about/didn't get around to for ages:

Once Upon A Time in the West, There Will Be Blood, The Triplets of Belleville, Withnail and I, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Yojimbo, Ugetsu Monogatari, Wall E, and although it isn't a movie, Twin Peaks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle