Stuff you don't get.

danielrbischoff said:
Here's something else I don't get... and I'm going to get a ton of shit for this probably....

Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and I'm assuming The World's End (haven't seen it) I understand how they're supposed to be fun, but they're just not for me.

111.gif

GiftedMonkey said:
danielrbischoff said:
Did anyone else watch Space Ghost as those episodes were originally airing? Holy fuck those cartoons blew my mind in-between (or after or before or whatever) Toonami Midnight Run or the weekly schedule they use to have.

Do you mean the original Space Ghost cartoons from the 60s, or Cartoon Planet/Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Because I first saw reruns of Space Ghost, then when I was in about 5th grade, Cartoon Planet aired. I would watch it with my brother and dad and we loved it. And having a familiarity with the old Space Ghost cartoons made Cartoon Planet all the more enjoyable, because of the way it skewed the relationships from the original cartoon. Then a year or two later, C2C aired, and well...I didn't really "get" it. I remember thinking to myself, "maybe someday when I'm older I'll get this. Like when I'm in college."

Little did I know how right I would be.
C2C. I don't really care about the other ones. Sliverstorm is also a C2C fan.

danielrbischoff said:
Here's something else I don't get... and I'm going to get a ton of shit for this probably....

Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and I'm assuming The World's End (haven't seen it) I understand how they're supposed to be fun, but they're just not for me.
Hot-Fuzz-head-slide-gif.gif

danielrbischoff said:

jiyeon-sad-face.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod