Aqua teen death of my heart.

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Sourdeez, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Sourdeez

Sourdeez Rookie

If you haven't heard Aqua Teen Hunger Force has finally been canceled. It just kills my heart to see something I have loved since I was a child die. I used to stay up waaay too late just to watch it. Almost as bad as seeing a MMO die but the strange thing is ATHF was very financially profitable and took a very small amount of money to create. It was also the longest running show on Adult Swim and had good ratings.(and a cult following) No one really knows why it is canceled either with some so cynical after all the jokes that they think it is just a practical joke and it will be back next year.

[​IMG]

There is a hidden episode on Adult Swims website called "The greatest story ever told"
    http://www.adultswim.com/the-greatest-story-ever-told/

So long and farewell. You were my favorite TV show. :cry:

2. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Suuuuuper hit and miss but provided many jokes and quotes that my friends and I still reference to this day. Mostly from the first three or four seasons, I guess. Haven't seen a new episode in years.