Mafia VI - Mafia wins!

Lien said:
and by pointing out that you are the cop, you won't last long the next night. uh... not that i am a mafioso.

We need love. No lynch

well if the angel protects me, i'll be fine, and if he doesn't, its a worthy sacrifice.

this is not the time for love, this is the time for action! lynch longo damn it!

Honestly Kapow, pulling this kind of a gambit so soon in the game? You must be either really bad, really desperate, or really foolish.

Tonight is the first night, and you never lynch on the first night. No, the first night gives us a little extra time to decide on who we lynch, and it gives us a little bit more insight to the motive of each player, and it allows us to take a longer look at all of the players. This early in the game, it's far better to only lose two on the second day and have a lead than to have three gone and no idea where to turn.

So tomorrow, if you are so certain that Kapow is telling the truth, then by all means lynch me. But tonight, we wait.

No Lynch

we've never lynched on the first night because we've never found a mafia on the first night!

all waiting does is allow them to kill another townie, plus, why would i make this up? why would I point the finger so soon at someone if i'm not entirely certain they're mafia? if I wasn't certain, and longo wasn't mafia, then i would certainly be lynched tomorrow, and all i would have done is kill a townie and myself. Why would i do that?

What i'm doing is getting a mafia killed, and since we have the angel, hopefully i will be protected.

Or... unless... you are a mafia pretending to be a cop! Aha! got you Kapow! That Means that you're hopping that the angel will protect you by doing so while you can go on a rampage afterward!
If tonight you get lynch, then that means you were a cop but if you didn't get lynch, you were a mafioso... or maybe the other mafioso will not kill you just to fool our mind. But then you might be in league with the other mafioso so that he can lynch you and you may get revived without suspicion!

But wait! What if you're the don all along?
exploding+head.jpg

But honestly, we never lynch on the first night. That just wrong.

the angel can only protect people from the mafia, if longo happened to be a townie(which he isn't) then you guys can lynch me, and there would be no reason for the lawyer to protect me.

No lynching on the first night is just another night for the mafia to pick one off....seriously. At least this will get us moving on some serious clues! and thus moving in on the mafia quicker! Lynch him you fucking pussies!! :x

Yeah, because killing me now is going to keep the mafia from killing someone tonight.

Look, all I'm asking for is one day. Sleep on it, make sure that you are 100% willing to back Kapow before you run off and join the bandwagon. It's still early in the game, we can afford one day.

And tomorrow, if you still think that I'm mafia, then by all means lynch me.

how would anyone know any better tomorrow than today if you're mafia or not. Better to lynch now, and if i'm fooling you guys and longo isn't mafia, then you can take care of me sooner rather than later.

Kapow makes a good point, and maybe it's time we spice it up and lynch someone in the first night?

In Kapow's words, more or less, if Longo's guilty, he's dead and Kapow is telling the truth. If he is innocent, then what we done was immoral and we then lynch Kapow to cleanse that sin.

Lynch Longo

A couple of reasons. Mostly, so that we can see how other people react to this. That will give us clues as to the rest of the mafia. Jumping to it now will mean that we've got one person dead and be stuck in a dead end. Waiting will open a door for the rest of the game.

Also, so people can sleep on it.

MattAY said:
More....MORE! Who else is with Kapow?! ;)
There's nothing to lose if we lynch Longo, since the only way the mafia knows what Longo's role is if he deliberately told them.

kapow being in the mafia wouldn't make sense, One reason being the Angel can only protect Mafia deaths, not by Lynches. So he basically puts himself up to grabs on Day 2 if the Lawyer doesn't help him.
Lynch Longo

Hmm...

It seems Kapow is quite adamant about his stance on Longo, and even though it's quick to jump on someone...I think I believe him.

Lynch Longo

All throughout the day, the townspeople of Betaville were biting their nails. Who would kill their mayor in such cold blood? By evening, the townies gathered at the top of the monstrous hill in the center of town to decide once and for all who was guilty. Accusations were thrown left and right, children were crying, and there seemed to be a storm a'brewin' north of the mountains bordering Betaville. As the first drops of rain began to fall, the accusations became channeled into one vicious hate crime; against a very susceptible enemy.
Green_Lantern stood atop the stone resting at the summit of the hill, gesticulating wildly as he shouted his chant: "Courtney Love did it! She killed Kurt, too!!" One by one, the townspeople's eyes averted from one another, and centered directly on Ms. Love, who stood shivering near the bottom of the hill, rocking back and forth. "Guys... I need a fix," Courtney stammered, unaware of the townies' impending violence. Only a few people at first, then more and more, began slowly trudging down the muddy hill, waving sticks and kicking rocks, chanting, "Courtney! Courtney! Courtney!" not a cry of devotion, but a sickening mantra of cold-blooded fury. As the first townspeople reached the bottom of the hill, ambling towards the now cowering Love, a long, shrill screech erupted far down the street. In a spray of raindrops, Longo and his fancy car came barreling down the street at a breakneck speed, engines roaring and wheels churning up a furious tempest of smoke. As Courtney Love scrambled away on her back, wriggling and writhing inches from the fury of the mob, Longo came tearing through the crowd, viciously making head-on contact with Courtney, and sending her body ragdolling down the street and into the nearby river. As the car drifted into a clean 180, the townspeople began to cheer, and Longo slowly revved himself back to the crowd, fresh raindrops serenading the chants of "Longo! Longo! Longo!" now perforating the streets and nearby alleyways. In a flash of lightning, the door of the car raised up, and out came Longo, decked out in a suit, sunglasses, and flashing his glossy Mac 10 for extra effect. His lustrous hair fluttered in the gale, and the cheers continued. For at least a minute the townspeople stood through the storm, hailing Longo and his incredible awesomeness, surrounding him with cheers and praise.
As the rain continued to fall, a dark figure flitted across the skyline, from building to building, slowly approaching the hillside all of Betaville now occupied. Longo looked down, adjusting his shirt, turned, and strode back to his car. All of a sudden, a torrential firestorm erupted from the engine, and the car exploded, scalding shards of metal whizzing amongst the now frenzied crowd. From the wreckage stumbled the mutilated body of Courtney Love, face contorted with anger. "I... NEED MY... FIX!!" Courtney shouted, sounding inhuman as she dove at Longo, and the battle began. Longo attempted to draw his gun, but Courtney snarled, leapt at him, and tore the gun from his hands, splintering it in her fist. Longo leapt high in the air, removing his sunglasses and extracting a pen knife from within his suit jacket. He landed inches to Courtney's left, quickly slashing across his body at the now fleeing crackhead. Love scrambled out into the city, bounding up a building like a frightened squirrel up a tree, snarling and foaming at the mouth. Longo jumped to the window-cleaning elevator sitting at the bottom of a nearby building, and began scrambling up the rope by hand, climbing at a miraculous rate. By the time he had reached the top, however, Courtney was already there, waiting with an enormous needle in hand. Cackling, she thrust it down over the edge, towards the helpless Longo, repeatedly missing by fractions of an inch. At the sixth thrust, Longo felt a handhold, rappelled himself upward, and snatched hold of the massive syringe. He pulled down, and felt Courtney flip over him, snatching a hold of Longo's soaking hair as she fell, and stabbing the syringe into the side of the building, slowing her fall. Longo howled in pain, turned, and withdrew his penknife for the second time, slashing behind him and removing his luscious locks of hair, and leaving Courtney grasping for nothing but air. She shrieked, plummeting to the ground with much clumsiness, as Longo struggled to the top of the building, retrieved the syringe, and dove after her. As Courtney crumpled to the street below, Longo slammed directly into her ribs with the syringe, cracking the asphalt and rumbling the ground below her. Blood and heroin spurted from Courtney Love's shriveled heart as she twitched momentarily under the immense force that was Longo's rippling biceps, and then lay still. Rain pattering through the city was the only sound for a good ten seconds, and then the crowd exploded into applause, heaving Longo into the air and carrying him to the top of the hill. As they lowered him to the ground, Longo suddenly convoluted and began coughing up blood. "I'm... dying," Longo gasped, as one side of his face began turning blue, and his left arm seemed completely deflated. "She stuck me with that damn syringe."
"Come on, guys," Schimmel announced. "Let's put him out of his misery, he's already done so much for our town."
A resounding cheer erupted through Betaville, as Schimmel slowly set up the gallows resting at the hilltop. Longo was carried up into the noose, and let himself limp while the trapdoor snapped open below. The residents took turns paying their respects, and it wasn't until HK-47 began fondling Longo's corpse that another truth was revealed. "Longo's got a card in his pants, here!" He and Kapow quickly undressed Longo to find "other evidence" as the rest of the town pondered over the card. After a long while, Lien lifted a confused head to the rest of the crowd. "Longo was in the Mafia!"
At once the crowd erupted. They took handle of Longo's body, dragged it through the mud and rocks, and threw into the swollen river, to be gone forevermore.

Longo_2_guns is dead. He was in the Mafia.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod