I have a new goal in life: become batman

Not really. I mean, if you look at the facts about the guy it makes complete sense.

His body is able to withstand the pressure of the Mariana trench. Not just withstand it, he can thrive in it. He can easily move from the very bottom of the ocean back to the top without problems. Chances are, he could even survive out in space without a suit due to how resistant his body is.

In terms of physical strength and endurance, he's one of the top characters in the DC Universe.

He only gets a bad rep because of Superfriends. No other reason. Hell, he's better than Namor and yet no one ever makes fun of Namor.

It would be easier to go to an orphanage and turn one of the kids into Batman. Don't worry, you can still be Alfred.

I would be Kick-Ass. Then again, this is coming from the person who only saw the film and haven't read the graphic novel (novels?).

Hey guys DON'T FUCK WITH AQUAMAN!

aqualad_teen_titans_cosplay_by_waynekaa-d2xnspf.jpg

It's easy to think up your superhero name, just use your favorite colour and the car you drive (or your parents car if you don't drive).

I am... The Black Cherokee... Hmmm, that could be confusing.

WickedLiquid said:
It's easy to think up your superhero name, just use your favorite colour and the car you drive (or your parents car if you don't drive).

The Purple Ultima.

That's not half bad.

Why does everyone want to be Batman? I want to be Superman. Just stay away from the Kryptonite and I...AM...A...GOD

I would take being Tony Stark... a billionaire with the suit what else would you need. without all of his problems though

Deep-down, we all want to do this for real.

but....how about an RPG thread? Create a universe, pick sides, CIVIL WAR.

Sounds fun.

Links, spend months setting up the characters and setting, never define any rules or goals, then let it die slowly. GO!

Wes said:
Why does everyone want to be Batman? I want to be Superman. Just stay away from the Kryptonite and I...AM...A...GOD

This isn't just some silly comment. I really am going to become Batman, or something very similar.

In the future I plan on putting this on my resume:

Batman: 2015 - 20??
Assisted various police departments with the apprehension of various criminals, etc, etc, etc..

Can... can i be the punisher?
punisher01.jpg

Cause sometimes, when that punk steals my spot in the line for the movies while i go to the bathroom, i get this urge to rid the scum of our streets.

Frozen, how important is a secret identity to you? And if the answer is...not very...I DEMAND videocasts of your training.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle