Hey everyone!

No Longo, I remember you! You had just come about during my last stint here, I remember you were old school but didn't really start posting for awhile? You had a flying monkey and your sign up was a long time ago, I remember. Anyway, ahoy matey!

So... Shane..

watch_clock_arm.jpg

How long you plan on staying?

I enjoyed it until the end of (I believe) season 4. After that, I think it got lame (it was even before Steve Carrell left the show that I stopped enjoying it)

Hello shane! It's me Hellfire1014. I can't access that account, so I made this one. Returned a couple months ago, but I mostly just read if there's anything worth reading.

I hadn't returned to GameRevolution since I left the forums. Not even to read reviews. I would just use use Gametrailers to watch videos.

Time flies doesn't it buddy? It really was only yesterday we were all kids.

What state do you live in? Is it one of them cannabis states? I live in Florida they'll be last of course to legalize it fuckin a. Which isn't a bad thing for people that want to grow it :D. Haha maybe we could talk about growing sometime. Growing old that is.

Strideout said:
I enjoyed it until the end of (I believe) season 4. After that, I think it got lame (it was even before Steve Carrell left the show that I stopped enjoying it)

OOH SHANE!
SUICIDE!
OOH! OOH!

Psuedo said:
maybe we could talk about growing sometime. Growing old that is.
344sfo1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133