Hey everyone!

I would like to propose a question. Is the infamous Shane claiming to lift so much weight as a teenager and was also going to commit suicide?

Yeah, dude. Now I just work a blue collar job, smoke a lot of pot, and play some video games. I'm 22 now, and much less interesting.

used! ahoy there captain! I sure am glad there are some old faces around, was hoping I wasn't coming back to a ghost town!

I can't recall the circumstances surrounding your last banning, I just remember the reasoning, like most every banning round here, was complete bullshit.
1) did you ever go on a date with that cheerleader, the one you posted
2) you moved from OK? lame
3) did you save the Gerber baby shop pic? I never saved the image
4) Were you around in the bulletin board days? I remember a guy named FF7_master there, was that you? (i'm talking before the old boards)

It's all going into a book i'm writing in which you have your own chapter.

i was banned for some shit, yeah, I don't even remember either. i had a ton if accounts, they couldn't keep me off these boards or out of IRC when I was a lad hahahaha I feel bad for it now, not really.

1. yeah I actually did, we went to an amusement park and a movie (I think it was knocked up)

2. left OK in 2008, went to PA for a minute, moved to SLC Utah and got hooked on dope, moved here to PA in 2010 and got clean, got a job, a dog, a girlfriend, etc

3. no gerber pic :( sorry man. i don't have the one of badass baby Shane on my dads motorcycle either :(

4. FF7_MASTER was my very first account ever, i was 11, I believe

that motorcycle pic was badass. damn, so was that you on the bulletin board forums? before Misc. boards, before Nintendo, Sega, before all categorization? The old, old Gamepost? it was a bulletin board...

Because if that was you, you're now the longest active user on the boards.
And given your age, you must've been on the early side of 5 years old at the time you began posting. wtf, where were you parents?

11? oh boy, here we go again... you're obviously still 12 years old, bro. don't deny this.

i don't know, I know I first signed up in 2001 to get help with final fantasy tactics on playstation, I was 11 then. the boards were called gamepost then, it was all black and red with tinges of yellow. Dave Matthews and Sounds and TNO and Rat Machine and Mrp, mynameismonkey was a complete mystery to everyone with a wacky ass post count, dark legacy was my homie, there was an RPG forum and i actually remember before there was even a covert ops forum. but it was a message board yeah...so now I'm confused :(

okay, nvm bout the bulletin boards. You're back, and you're older now. 14. 14 is what I've written down. Sorry, FF7, you don't age here.

dust in the wind, those guys are. TNO posted once last year. told me to fuck off, faggot, or something like that.
We've had lots of LGBT come out on GR. We had our own hormone therapy girl a couple of years back. She left. but WR's still in the closet, and extremely dedicated to his craft. dude's married with children. pah! who's he kidding?

i will accept 14. the only bearded 14 year old I have ever met. i was kinda tight with Colin for awhile, I think I remember AIM chatting with him at night sometimes, he was probably drowning in whiskey and hand lotion

jk pal! Lethean these days, is it! hoorah! and I am strideout, a moniker chosen by me in 2006 or so (the name of an emo band i was in at the time) because this was an alternate account so I could still post after another one got banned.

I wish I had my own hormone therapy girl! shit man. looks like I missed out on the good brownies.

what is the best way to kill an annoying whore with head lice?

advice on girls? Sightless is the one you're seeking.

Don't ask any of us guys, we're still as clueless as we ever were. A lot of GR guys claim to be married, but I've yet to see a marriage certificate from any of them. These guys can give you tips on leading a double life, but not much else.

When times get slow like this, I start calling out names and arbitrary insults until one of them bites. That usually livens things up for a bit.
I hear that when LinksOcarina's mother first saw him, she decided to leave him on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

(now we play the waiting game)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod