Growing up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd move Daniel to the GM position because he's on payroll, wiping the slate clean of everyone else currently holding a position as moderator; I'd open registration up to the community as outlined at the bottom of this post--note that I'm incapable of being an Old Skool moderator because I have not attained said achievement--the point being to increase ad revenue and bolster forum usage among new members in an effort at growing out the community and the GR brand on whole.

Icepick said:
hey hey hey, can we stop all this fighting and just agree that my penis is a wondrous display of gods almighty power?

I've already made a deal to say that about Longo. I'd be inclined to settle this over a sword fight though.

MattAY said:
Icepick said:
hey hey hey, can we stop all this fighting and just agree that my penis is a wondrous display of gods almighty power?

I've already made a deal to say that about Longo. I'd be inclined to settle this over a sword fight though.

Uhh... what kind of sword fight?

cyberjim2000 said:
MattAY said:
Icepick said:

Uhh... what kind of sword fight?

i think you know

I'm off to polish my sword for the duel

Announcing the brand new Management-tier! Managers are now the highest level of moderator you can attain at the GameRevolution forums.

Admins are directly below the Management-tier. All admins have been promoted to "Managers." All mods have bene promoted to admins.

All users are now mods. Time to sit back and watch the pageviews roll in.

In all seriousness, Lethean hasn't been around in quite some time, it's true. I will make a decision about his position at GR in the next month. Frankly, we have too many mods as it is, but there are certainly people I would welcome as mods or admins. The current moderator staff has been selected based on the quality of their posts, their participation in the community at large, and not just on the forums, and the time at which they regularly visit the site. I have nothing but confidence in the active administrative and moderator staff.

That doesn't mean I'm not open to bribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod