Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy_Seal

Rookie
Well guys like the title says it has, but I have a life to live and I am not going to do it on the internet. I know most of you hate me anyway and I understand why. Well you won`t have to worry about me any more because I am through here, on to better things. Adios.

Navy_Seal said:
Well guys like the title says it has, but I have a life to live and I am not going to do it on the internet. I know most of you hate me anyway and I understand why. Well you won`t have to worry about me any more because I am through here, on to better things. Adios.
see, this will stop the religion fights

this is PROOF that God exists.

Lateralus said:
Navy_Seal said:
I know most of you hate me

lolwut...

Any kind GR memebers care to fill me in on the supposed "hatin' on this chap? Sounds fun.
go into his profile, then look at the ''recent posts'' section.
you will quickly realise what he's talking bout.

I still dont understand why people seem to see it as GR OR A LIFE. Why is it so hard to do both? I have pretty much everything going for me at the moment real life wise, I cant really complain at all, but I still love coming on GR. If you're busy, then just come on when you're not. It's not like GR wont wait.

Didn't we disapprove of this "do you like me or not" thing months ago?
But I have to say, you will not be missed, atleast not by me.

I love these topics ! :)

Using a computer is not a sign of "lack of life".
I got a son, two jobs and I am studying, I can still spend time on my computer, does not mean I don't have a life.

Those who say it is having no life being infront of a monitor are truly ignorant. And would rather go out and get drunk with people, and call that life (That is the norm here).

I did not hate you, but I never really noticed your posts.

More like background noise :)

madster111 said:
go into his profile, then look at the ''recent posts'' section.
you will quickly realise what he's talking bout.

Mmmm hmmm... I see, but meh I've only been using the forums recently, can't judge him so soon.

One thing I don't get, why give your own reviews 5 stars? Thats pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod