GR controller

daverabbit

Rookie
I won one on here for the 360 awhile back but recently purchased an xbox1, so I am now looking to sell it and probably some of the other 360 stuff I have as well. Let me know if anyone is interested.[/img]

daverabbit said:
I won one on here for the 360 awhile back but recently purchased an xbox1, so I am now looking to sell it and probably some of the other 360 stuff I have as well. Let me know if anyone is interested.[/img]

Your selling something you won for free to the community you won it from?
the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

Ha it's the only community that would give a shit about it plus I gotta at least cover shipping costs. Though I might gift it to Ugh for all the free lulz he's given me on his stream.

I'd either hold onto it, or give it to someone as a free gift.

But honestly man, don't be insulting about it. It's not hard to be nice.

If that came across as insulting then thats on me and i apologize. Really I just wanted to get it into the hands of people that would enjoy it instead of trading it in for nothing at the local shop. Deserves a good home and the care and the love that i cant afford to give it anymore. Ah hell now im getting all sentimental, i promised myself i wouldnt cry.

daverabbit said:
If that came across as insulting then thats on me and i apologize. Really I just wanted to get it into the hands of people that would enjoy it instead of trading it in for nothing at the local shop. Deserves a good home and the care and the love that i cant afford to give it anymore. Ah hell now im getting all sentimental, i promised myself i wouldnt cry.

youtherealmvp.jpg

Ah, that's such a cool little controller, though. I doubt it would ever be worth anything, but it certainly has a lot of sentimental value.

daverabbit said:
Ha it's the only community that would give a shit about it plus I gotta at least cover shipping costs. Though I might gift it to Ugh for all the free lulz he's given me on his stream.
Haha, thoughtful idea, but I'll pass. I already got a couple people donating to my stream, which I really don't want anything. I'm planning on buying a small Mario and Luigi plush to send them.
Longo_2_guns said:
I'll trade you it for a game on Steam of your choice, under like $5.

I only have Steam money.
There's an offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle