Hello

Hello everyone.
Some of you that have been here for awhile may remember me as the annoying kid, lol. I'm back, and less annoying...I read my old posts, blogs, and stuff, and it makes me want to punch myself. :p
For those of you who don't know me: Hi, I'm Matt :D I like video games, the internet, music, and some other stuff. xD

electricthunder said:
madster111 said:
Sup man.

Don't worry, we all look over our old posts and cringe. Where you been? Studying?
Just been on other websites, and doing other stuff

ie. jacking off for 2 years straight.

Hey buddy! I remember you.
Just remember, I'm the head Mattcho Man around here.

Oh I didn't mean that. But yeah - that too, WATCH YO STEP SUCKA!

I meant I'm the best Matt here...but I guess that's pretty evident huh - HAWHAWHAW!

MattAY said:

I meant I'm the best Matt here...but I guess that's pretty evident huh - HAWHAWHAW!
I have a plan to become the ultimate incantation of Matt.

It involves nuclear weapons, a kitten, various underground lairs and a high powered laser beam housed in several satellites, capable of destroying any house anywhere in the world instantly.

First i need a reason, though. So i'll join the Army and get left for dead somewhere on a secretive mission, badly wounded having to fight my way out.
Everyone will assume i'm dead, until i show up on their TVs with a wicked awesome facial scar.

madster111 said:
First i need a reason, though. So i'll join the Army and get left for dead somewhere on a secretive mission, badly wounded having to fight my way out.
Everyone will assume i'm dead, until i show up on their TVs with a wicked awesome facial scar.

This is an immensely probable scenario.

Welcome back dude.

MattAY said:

I beg to differ.

Beg all you want smee, it's mee that's full of glee being the winee.

Ow, my knee.
That stupid bee.
And now I need to pee.
Maybe I should say wee.
What? There's a fee?
I'll go on this tree.
I hope you dont see.
If you did, you'd say gee.

Give me that tee.

....I dont know why

You made the right choice to leave when you did. this place is a f***ing prison now. Just when you think you're about to make parole and leave some a**hole comes at you with a knife in the shower and tacks 2 years onto your sentence - all because you chose to defend yourself. So now you're stuck blowing guys for cigarettes on the back staircase when all your really want is a cheeseburger. ONE GODDAMN CHEESEBURGER.

Welcome back.

I'm named Matt to. Only not really.

Also, I remember you quite clearly. Didn't you... draw things?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle