Hey everyone!

So you're saying you DO want to get naked with us. We just can't do coke, right?

jk, not desperate. or am I?

Well, glad to see more old skool members coming back. Let me elaborate about myself. I'm UghRochester. I used to be a peasant amongst these forums, but sh*t happens throughout the years. Back then, the females here called me creepy. Nowadays, it doesn't bother me as much. Anyways, you might have seen me around signing autographs. I see you have Gibson as your avatar pict. That's cool, did you know I'm a Guitar Hero?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMeKpXzzVpM

Hahahahahahahaha just from that video, Howard, I can tell we will be friends. And yeah, I likez teh Gibsonz, but I can't edit my profile from my iPhone...that avatar is a bit outdated. When I was a kid I was all Gibson, seems the older I get I like Fender guitars more. I'm a Fender amp guy the whole way, unless I ever rob a bank and I can afford a Dumble head, in which case, fuck yes.

Anyway...I'd cuddle your hair...I mean, uh...

Yeah, in that video I didn't have a good sounding amp. I currently have a Spider IV by Line 6. It's pretty cheap, but very great sounding.

I have absolutely no electric gear at the moment. I still have an Ameri-tele in Utah, but have no money to ship it here to PA. No amp, no nothing, had to sell it all a couple years back when I got in a tough spot. I still have a few acoustics though, I'm just getting sick of playing acoustic.

Right smack dab in the middle of the state, a city called Altoona. Where's he live? I've always wanted to actually meet a GR'er haha

stash-408-50d39352c414b.gif

No more gifs? :(

UghRochesters town was on Kitchen nightmare or one of those chef Ramsey shows.
They served raw chicken and rotten food. I will never eat in your town bro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod