GTA V

danielrbischoff said:
You guys just suck (or have shit luck) with cops... or it gets easier to lose them as you play.

Who the hell do you know that has good luck with cops...? See Icepick's craptastic cop experience...That story still makes me laugh

Well, they informed you to go in alley ways, which I do. It just takes forever to lose the wanted meter.

shandog137 said:
danielrbischoff said:
You guys just suck (or have shit luck) with cops... or it gets easier to lose them as you play.

Who the hell do you know that has good luck with cops...?
Me. I was black out drunk and managed to talk one into letting me get home because I wasn't "that drunk." I've told that story a lot, but it was frightening, so whatever.

And Dan, that mission was where the cop spawned directly in front of me. It's not so much losing the cops, it's more that once you get out of their field of view they keep looking for you forever. And they continuously spawn around you, so you can't do anything but hide.

Longo_2_guns said:
Me. I was black out drunk and managed to talk one into letting me get home because I wasn't "that drunk." I've told that story a lot, but it was frightening, so whatever.

Alright, that is some pretty good luck...DUI's are no fun

I guess I meant luck with regard to cop spawns and where they appear around you. Recently I stole a fast car in the hills to drive up to Blaine County and cops spawned on the freeway in front of me so I kept ducking behind cars while maintaining my speed to stay out of sight.

I like the cop system. They're slightly more aggressive and it's not about getting out of a certain area anymore. It's more based on cutting the line of sight, staying out of sight or switching cars, and then avoiding them or speeding away in your new vehicle.

I love how they got the cops set up in this. Instead of the circle from GTA IV which I could easily escape. I've only got around 3 hours play time, and that's mostly missions. I haven't got to my first heist yet.

True fact: the part where you steal the truck in the lead up to the first heist is the first time i used cheats in GTA5.

Seriously, fuck that. R1+R1+O+R2+Right+Left+Right+Left.

That's the reduce wanted level cheat, and i now do it in my goddamn sleep. GTA4s cops may have been too easy to get away from, but they didn't need to swing this far the other way.

Also like to report that after a bunch more missions, Trevor is growing on me. I still hate him, but not as much. Probably has to do with the increase in missions involving all 3.

I suck at evading cops. That mission where you save youre wife from being arrested then get a 3-star, it took about 20 minutes to finally evade them!

danielrbischoff said:
That's the Rebulican Space Rangers, Ugh. They have a TV show in-game as well.

They had a show in IV too.

That was freaking hilarious!

danielrbischoff said:
That's the Rebulican Space Rangers, Ugh. They have a TV show in-game as well.

They had a show in IV too.
I didn't know this. Thanks for the heads up.

LinksOcarina said:
Man I hate all three of these protagonists right now...

Man the world is nice...

I am conflicted.

See you say that, I'm finding myself connected to these characters more than any other GTA! I fucking love Trevor! The first rampage just made my day today.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/gta-v

Drop-the-mic.gif

I'm going to wait for this game to come out for the PC. I have a PS3 but the GTA games are always better on the PC so I don't mind waiting.

I'm guessing its going to be out sometime in Q1 2014. Would be awesome if there is a PC version before christmas, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle