GTA V

GOOD mid mission check points!
There is a God!

The shooting is nicer, too. And the driving physics are much better - half way between GTA4 and San Andreas, exactly as should be.
There is a problem, however. Avoid sportsbikes like the bloody plague.

Also, my PSN is madster111, apparently.

I don't even know what the fuck i'm doing on the social club thing. It's like a retarded facebook.

Dan, if i didn't send a request or... something, add me bro

I accepted everyone who wanted into the crew and I also set it so you no longer need to be invited to join, so if you have friends feel free to invite!

If I recognize a username I give them a higher rank. If you're posting here and you're just "muscle" in the crew, let me know who you are on the social club and i'll give you an appropriate rank.

It's totally arbitrary though...

No not at all. As far as I can tell, the crew ranks only deal with crew stuff on the Social Club website.

When GTA Online comes out anyone will be able to create races and deathmatch maps. Creating your own heists will apparently be added down the line though Rockstar have said that over 200 missions will be available in GTA Online at launch. I'm assuming there'll be some heists in that batch.

Spoilers maybeSo far, the game looks beautiful, but I think it does have too much hype too it. Transitioning between protagonists is awesome "Meanwhile at Michael's place..." So much to explore and even in water. I'm just trying to hurry up with the stories. The stories started out great, but after meeting Trevor and doing some of its missions. I just don't see a solid story other than getting big with money. With that note, I'm sure the online will be great. There's so many side stuff to do before hand. Buying all those properties is going to be a pain in my ass. I had my share of golfing already and it pretty decent.
I'm not going to talk about the game much, because I haven't completed the main missions. So, I know Daniel made and article about Trevor and I'm just not going to read any of those, yet.

TBH, the properties seem a little pointless. A whole lotta cash up front for very little weekly return, even if you do the missions.
Seriously, you're better off doing 3-4 taxi missions. That'll give you the same income as a store, and you get to keep the $200k+.

Also,
USE THE STOCK MARKET
The in-game ones, accessible through the internet on the phone.

(minor spoilers)

Before each of the assassination missions, invest in what you're told to invest with all 3 characters.
If you did the heist correctly, you'll have decent money. Before the second assassination mission, spend every cent you can get on 'Debonaire' stock, in the offline stock market. If you did it correctly, you literally double the bank account on each character.

I'm waiting impatiently for the online mode. It's set to basically be the single player, but better. Which will make it pretty awesome.

I wish I didn't have such a shitty semester this fall otherwise I would be all over this game I will most likely not play this for awhile due to school.

danielrbischoff said:
If I recognize a username I give them a higher rank. If you're posting here and you're just "muscle" in the crew, let me know who you are on the social club and i'll give you an appropriate rank.

It's totally arbitrary though...

Yeah it doesn't really matter but I'm mooman.

Apparently I'm already crew commissioner. So... go me? I'll have to do everything I can to actually do stuff, I guess. For example, I took the liberty of making GL, Urban, and Craig representatives.

Right now, all I'm doing is sharing the songs I like when I hear them. I love me some Waylon Jennings.

Also, my name is Talkypictures, for those who want to be buddies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle