GTA V

I feel like I should pirate only because every time a game gets overblown with hype and I buy it only to find that it's pretty mediocre, I hate the industry (and Daniel) a little bit more.

I mean, I like GTA and all, but GTA4 got waaaaay too many perfect scores for my liking.

Longo_2_guns said:
I feel like I should pirate only because every time a game gets overblown with hype and I buy it only to find that it's pretty mediocre, I hate the industry (and Daniel) a little bit more.

I mean, I like GTA and all, but GTA4 got waaaaay too many perfect scores for my liking.

Yeah, I had a lot of issues with GTA4.

I love the small things like that or how Niko/Johnny/Luis would reach for the dash when the player changed the radio station.

Well, the seatbelts work like crap then.

I'm just hoping that the story is a little more fun than 4's. I just never cared for Niko's story.

I'm looking forward to GTA V. I pre-ordered my copy along with all the DLC stuff sometime ago. Midnight launch was last night but uh... I wasn't going to make that. I'll be grabbing my copy today after work, unfortunately I probably won't get to play it until tomorrow anyway.

Maybe this coming weekend I'll just dedicate it to junk food and GTA V.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle