GRumble 2015: That's All Folks

Looks like the writings on the wall for us Tingz0r

100px-Feel_Suicide.jpg
1361209286638.jpg

Paradox
C_Nate

Feel Bros..

To those of you who voted for me, your Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow is in the mail. To those of you who voted for MattAY, well perhaps you need a little more incentive. So in that regard, PLP Inc. is working overtime to bring you new and very exciting gifts that voters of MattAY will receive, provided they change thier vote to Paradox.
(play in background for effect)

As with the other Pretty Little Paradox products, our goal is to ensure that you receive a product that will deliver ultimate pleasure. We're excited to offer...the Pretty Little Paradox Fleshtube and Doxdo!

The PLP 5500 Fleshtube is an ergonomically designed self-pleasure device for any man in need of the ultimo orgasm. It's just like being in Paradox's tight butt, right down to those tiny little bumps that line the walls of his hoo hole. Unlike the Fleshlight that has no light at all, the PLP Fleshtube has a built in LED light for those times when you just gotta pleasure yourself in the dark. It's perfect for power outages and camping trips. It's even adjustable and comes with a no-slip grip so you can run, walk, and pleasure yourself all at the same time.
bone1_zps536e8ba3.jpg

And of course the Doxdo, a multi-inch power cylinder perfect for men and women. Each Doxdo is grown from specific strands of DNA from Paradox's penis, all extracted at the PLP labs in San Francisco to precisely match the dimensions of Paradox's powerful crank. The process is painstaking but we know you're worth it.
eel_zpsfe7b3dd5.jpg

Change your vote now and get free Paradox's special stretching workout DVD: Autofellatio For Dummies. And coming soon - The Fist-Me Doxy and Give Me A Handy Doxy. All from PLP Inc.

Vote Paradox.

Wish i wasn't so busy at this time with school and work otherwise probably would have voted and payed attention a lot more sorry guys

Day 11

It did seem like these days were stretching a lot longer. Or was it that they were stuck in some kind of temporal loop? The way I see it, Bretimus could just have a hectic personal life...or...perhaps someone got a hold of a certain mystical knife.

prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-character-art.jpg

...perhaps they kept replaying the day until the chips fell their way...or Bret's hectic life...tough call.

Paradox pulls a time paradox on MattAY to Snake the win, 7-5! ELIMINATED!
C_nate had more quarters at the arcade and outlasts Gunner37, 8-4! ELIM"INATED!
And...what the hell...another tie for Team Brazelda and the Feel Bros, 7-7!

Someone called in a favor and got a huge ACME magnet set up in the stands. When the power went on...HK-47 flew out of the ring! ELIMINATED!

NEXT ROUND!
Bretimus_v2
vs
StudioTan

UghRochester
vs
Paradox

Team Brazelda
(LinksOcarina & Bretimus_v2)
zelda-6.jpg

vs

The Plutonians
(Used44 & Green_Lantern)
CuPRotg.gif

Green_Lantern, Studio Tan, Paradox, UrbanMasque, Bretimus_v2, WickedLiquid, C_nate and Master_Craig don't forget to vote for your Rumble elimination ye few remaining champs!

Why vote for me once when you can vote for me twice. Double your pleasure, double your fun!

Vote me for Class Pres

Bretimus_v2

Paradox

Brazelda....hue hue hue hue...LISTEN!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133