GRumble 2015: That's All Folks

i could vote now.. but, I'd rather make you all work for it.

tumblr_m12kroHnpH1qa9yvvo2_r1_250.gif

It's already that time to vote for Paradox again. But what will your vote get you this go around? We are proud to present...the Give Me a Handy Doxy and the Fist Me Doxy, both available from PLP Inc.

The Give Me a Handy Doxy is a strong robotic arm and hand built just like Paradox himself. It comes with an adjustable chest strap for easy attachment. Settings for the Give Me a Handy Doxy are conveniently located on the wrist. Just pick your setting and let the Give Me a Handy Doxy do the rest. If you're feeling in the mood for a casual yank just set it between one and five. But if you want to beat it like Paradox, we recommend 11. It's fast and it's fierce.
8C80AEFB-17CA-4396-9390-8F38CEBE5536_zpstxidopyf.jpg

And of course the Fist Me Doxy, molded and shaped from titanium and covered in muscular flesh, just like just like Paradox's bulbous, meaty arm. Whether you fist yourself slow or fast, every stroke of this magnificent appendage will send you to orgasmic heaven.
RoboticArmRide.jpg

(Image from prototype beta test)

Since the Give Me a Handy Doxy and The Fist Me Doxy are built thick and fantastic just like Paradox, these products are not recommended for those with baby arms, dislocated shoulders or heart problems. Overuse of this product may cause bleeding but sometimes it's worth it.

Vote now! Vote Paradox!

My votes: Brett, Ugh, Brazelda.

Bret, because partners stick together!

Paradox, because Paradox.

Brazelda, because it's the only chance I have at winning at this point.

Día 12

¿Qué loquería es esto? Alguien cambió el idioma a español. ¿Y por qué? ¿Qué juego electrónico lo cambiaria así?
2399326-2228031-guacamelee_key_art_final.jpg

¡Ay! Ya entiendo. Pero aun que la locación está centrado en México, todo el juego está en inglés, y por eso no lo entiendo. Bueno, no me importa…

Bretimus_v2 gana sobre StudioTan, 9-3! ELIMINADO!
Paradox sobreviene la fuerza de UghRochester, 7-6! ELIMINADO!
Brazelda teine que sufrir la obscuridad de las lunas de Los Plutonians, 10-3! ELIMINADO!

La lucha libre esta fuerte en Mexico, y C_nate no es de Mexico. Y por eso el cayo y salio del GRumble.

LUCHAS PROXIMAS

Master_Craig
contra
Paradox

Longo_2_guns
contra
Sourdeez

...y estoy serio cuando les digo

Team Brazelda
(LinksOcarina y Bretimus)
il_570xN.300047017.jpg

contra
The Feel Bros
(UrbanMasque y De-Ting)
tumblr_na3o4fDnib1tezt7xo1_500.jpg

Vota a la persona que queires eliminar del GRumble tambien!

La elección es difícil ahora. Por favor no se molesten mis hermanos. Tengo que hacer una selección, por lo que elija:

El Jefe Craig
y
Longo dos pistolas

para el equipo:
el Hermanos Sentimiento
UPnIZlpm.jpg

When you think of winners do you think of a couple of weepy bastards? No! Which is why you owe it to yourself to vote for the kind of team that is too busy enjoying the fun loving lifestyle of Rio
18-rio-nighttime-beach-670.jpg

while also enjoying the puzzle-based adventures of Hyrule.
Link_returns_to_Hyrule_by_raven1303.jpg

Imagine a land of brown-skinned bikini clad Hyrulians playing on the beach with Ganon too busy enjoying a game of soccer to take over the kingdom. This is what we offer. This is why we deserve your vote.

Thanks in advance.

Paradox is already behind in this round and he needs your votes. So keeping with the Spanish theme, here's more fabulous products that you will receive in exchange for standing by Paradox:
(play this in background)

Brand new from Pretty Little Paradox Inc., the Doble Cabeza Doxdo! That's right, the Doxdo with two heads! You can share with a friend or shove both heads in your own ass.
0_zps32d86050.jpg

If two's not enough, we also have the Doxdo Sombrero de Medusa! It comes with six detachable Doxdos. Forget those silly little solo sex devices, get the Doxdo Sombrero de Medusa. It can pleasure up to six people at the same time. Just set the unit in the middle of the floor. Have your guests grab onto one of Paradox's six Doxdos and with just ten strokes, your guest's Doxdo is ready to go. And just like Paradox, once it gets hard, it stays hard. When you're ready for the Doxdo to finish, just press the button and let Paradox's juice shoot you in the face.
me-w-sombrero_zps7d074262.png

How much would you expect to pay for these amazing products? Well wait, there's an extra super bonus. If you change your vote from Craig to Paradox in the next 18 minutes we'll also give you the Tongue Me Doxy. All of this could be yours for simply your vote for Paradox.

My votes: Me, Longo, Feel Bros.

The Feel Bros., have tried "living" life - like most of the people pretend to be doing on your social networks.. try FEELING life.. Once you feel life for the first time - living it (in Rio or Hyrule) just doesn't measure up.

32d.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle