GRumble 2015: That's All Folks

HK-47 said:
tumblr_m1ml4vEgfm1qame3z.gif

Pssst, check out the edit. Brett didn't need my vote anyway!

I didn't have a Regular Show gif of 4 people but I did have this one, days after the fact:

tumblr_m3zc5f7eRH1rvmd4yo1_500.gif

Still got some votes.

Day "10"

Zelda_Link_02.jpg

Yes, on this the "tenth" day of the GRumble there was much too celebrate. The sun was shining and things were good. Chickens were clucking, grass needed cut, pots begged to be broken. Yup...nothing could ruin this day...

Except the moon.

UrbanMasque shows UghRochester who has the more magnifcent mane of hair, 9-5!
Bretimus_v2 show HK-47 the door, 11-3! ELIMINATED!
Team Brazelda ties with the Feel Bros. 7-7! Time for a hug!

Admidst all the hustle and bustle, of which there was plenty, LinksOcarina took a moment to flex and show off for the crowd. The next thing he knew, he took a flying knee to the face and was rolled out of the ring. ELIMINATED!

NEXT ROUND!!!!!

Paradox
vs
MattAY

C_nate
vs
Gunner37

The gods of the random sort must've been disappointed with your voting because it's a rematch!

Team Brazelda
(LinksOcarina & Bretimus)
il_570xN.300047017.jpg

vs
The Feel Bros
(UrbanMasque & De-Ting)
tumblr_na3o4fDnib1tezt7xo1_500.jpg

Vote for me and you'll each receive my newest product:
(play this in the background for full effect)

Bitches, you can forget the Snuggie, introducing the new and sexy...Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow! The Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow is a life-size comfort wonderland made from the silkiest, smoothest materials money can buy.

Your Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow is triple stitched and gently fringed with - you guessed it - Pretty Little Paradox's dick hair. Enjoy hours and hours of comfort and enjoyment. Your Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow also comes with a genital warmer, perfect for those deep, cold, lonely nights. Just yank on the dial and heat up your night.

It provides the perfect amount of warmth that only the Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow can provide. And yes, the dial is anatomically correct.

And men, we didn't forget about you because the Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow comes with two inserts. Both the mouth and anus are sized to the exact dimensions of of Paradox's hoos. You too can grab on the dial, turn up the heat and ride out the night. You'll experience perfect warmth while in any position, even reverse cowgirl.

Don't be fooled by imitations. Make sure you only receive the original Pretty Little Paradox Body Pillow. Vote for Paradox now. Quantities are limited. There's only so much of Paradox's dick hair to go around.
a886a1f541399be6ab67f6c8155c78e9_zps8832b9fd.jpg

My votes: Matt, Nate, Feel Bros.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod