GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Tyrranis, TheDiesel, Rakon, De-Ting: I tip my hat to you, sirs.

Right.
Awwwwyeeeuh, let's finish this thing off! Here's a lil' sump'n sump'n for...
Green_Lantern!
Chris_Crime!
Sightless!

Hank & Dean (at the same time)!

And... WickedLiquid! GRind, baby.

UghRochester cannot match Green_Lantern's light, 8-11.

Chris_Crime storms past Schimmel, 15-4.

Sightless' last minute vote earns her the tie with shaft, 9-9.

Her last minute vote also earns Hank & Dean the win over HK Phooey & Scatman Crothers, 10-9.

Wicked smells like the man your man could smell like. So let's GRind him and use him as potpouri.

Group Venkman
Bretimus_v2 (4-0, 52 for)
DocMoc (3-1, 51 for)
WickedLiquid (3-1, 44 for)
Gunner37 (3-1, 22 for)
Mod-Chip (3-1, 20 for)
electricthunder (0-4, 22 for)

Man, the leader of this pack is me! It would've been Wicked had it not been for Sightless and those darn meddling kids. DocMoc carried some huge votes at 51. Gunner's position was decided by a difference of two votes. We will be saying goodbye to our inactive friend, Mod-Chip, and our reactivated user, electricthunder. Thanks for participating so far and we look forward to more from both of you.

Group Zeddemore
Chris_Crime (4-0, 47 for)
Green_Lantern (2-1-1, 37 for)
UghRochester (2-2, 34 for)
Shaft (1-2-1, 40 for)
Schimmel (1-3, 30 for)
Sightless (0-1-3, 25 for)

This was definitely the other group full of heavy hitters. Chris_Crime, despite his confusion as to what a GRumble is, did quite well for himself. This was also the league of ties with GL, Shaft (twice), and Sightless alll coming in even. Surprisingly, Ugh came in a comfortable third with Shaft taking the final spot. Those ties sure help! Leaving us in Singles will be my amazing partner in Doubles, Schimmel, and our solitary female, Sightless. Thanks to both of you for mixing it up for the last ~two weeks.

*dry my tears*

We will now begin the single elimination GRumble Singles Tournament!!!! Kick tires, light fires, it's time to get tore up from the floor up. Our remaining sixteen have been randomized and placed in a bracket (available upon request) filled with fierce competitors (some of whom even vote for themselves!).

So, are you READY TO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-UMMMMMMMMMMMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE? First up.

Shaft
vs.
Gunner37

And for Doubles League
The Wicked HK (HK-47 & Wicked)
vs.
Strong Johns (Chris and Urban)

The Fightin' Mongooses (Green_Lantern & used)
vs.
Team KAPW Delivers (Kapow & Sightless)

The GRind
We recently found out that one of you has an extreme case of cooties. Apparently, from what I understand, it comes from actual physical contact with a real live female of our species! Props, bro! But we need to quarantine you. Who knows what the bitty got?

Who will it be?
Bretimus_v2
DocMoc
HK-47
Rakon
Shaft
TheDiesel
Used44

Wait, Sightless is female?
56225123.png

Shaft

The Wicked HK (HK-47 & Wicked)
Fightin' Mongooses (Green_Lantern & used)

GRind TheDiesel

Seriously, are we this stupid or are we just bad at reading full sentences? We've gone over it, like, 3 times.

Shaft
Wicked HK Industries
Team KAPW Delivers in 30 minutes or less or the GRumble is free.
GRind Used44

I've honestly never read anywhere that Sightless is female. Skimming threads FTL :(
Jeez, you people must think I'm the most ADD person on GR, I'm not really I swear!!!

Also I'm pretty sure I've called her a dude several times and I was never corrected, lol.

Ah... It's been fun. A real blast. Mod-Chip, electricthunder, Schimmel: Well-played.

Now, my friends, after four tumultuous matchups, it is with great sorrow and sadness that I -- .....lol, who am I kidding? You guys didn't vote for me! Man, I am so outta here. Exactin' revenge and takin' names. Or whatever.

New groups!!!

Shaft! Go forth and win.
The Wicked HK! HK is still in the GRind, so this is props for that.
In these tough times, I think we all need to come together and realize the powers that reside in Team KAPW Delivers.
As for the GRind, Used44 needs to be quarantined. What can I say? Life decisions, dude.

Wow, I don't visit for a couple days and suddenly I'm out of at least the singles. I really hope I'm still in the doubles tourney with Bret though. I guess I should be paying more attention to this so look forward to my vote later

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod