GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Shaft the Wicked Mongooses.

And I say we no longer need Diesel, as the forums recently shifted to a hydrogen fuel cell.

schimmel said:
Wow, I don't visit for a couple days and suddenly I'm out of at least the singles. I really hope I'm still in the doubles tourney with Bret though. I guess I should be paying more attention to this so look forward to my vote later

Yeah, it was hard to see my partner in crime fall in the league. But we're still in Doubles! :D

Interesting trivia.

Shaft has no problem with Gunner37, 12-6.

When it comes to moral nature vs physical stature, Wicked HK is no match for Strong Johns, 13-6.

The Fightin' Mongooses not only beat Team KAPW, but the hurt their feelings, 11-7.

Used44 must be quarantined away from the GRoup. But you're jealous and you know it, guys. A girl, a real girl...netherregions, haha.
PhilKenSebben.png

More match ups!

Bretimus_v2
vs.
UghRochester

Can You Dig It (DocMoc & Shaft)
vs.
BURTBROS (Eyebrows & UghRochester)

Hank & Dean (Bretimus & Schimmel)
vs.
Modgasm (Longo & MattAY)

For the GRind: We are left with six members, half a dozen. The original Power Rangers consisted of five until that upstart White Ranger hit the scene?{citation needed} He ruined EVERYTHING! Who will be our white ranger? Who will be GRound?

used44 said:
Strong Johns!

Oh Man! I appreciate that, you know i do!
wina.gif

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

GRRRRRRUMBLE!!! My +1 goes to...

Bretimus_v2!
Team Can You Dig It!
Team Modgasm!

And my White Ranger is... TheDiesel! Hey, you weren't all that bad. I mean, you were kinda good-looking, in all your shininess. And that's all that matters.

Sightless said:
And my White Ranger is... TheDiesel! Hey, you weren't all that bad. I mean, you were kinda good-looking, in all your shininess. And that's all that matters.

Awwww, you shouldn't have. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod