GRumble 2009 - ...and the winners are...

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
There will be 5 rounds of Singles, and 4 rounds of doubles, so I will be postponing the start of the Doubles matches until the Singles are caught up.

There are 39 participants in the Singles bracket and 16 teams in the Doubles. In order to get the Singles bracket to a clean, round number of 32, there will be a few triple-player matches in the first round. Where everyone was placed was done randomly in the same way as I've done all of the other GRumbles I've hosted: assigning everyone a value, then placing them in the bracket using this Random Number Generator: http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html. So no bitching.

You may vote for yourself or your team, and campaigning for votes is encouraged, but ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING, and keep the trash-talking and rallying to this topic or PM. Don't let it run across the boards.

Everyone can only vote once, and matches will last about 24 hours. Probably longer on weekends since I'm usually busy or away for the weekends.

Please no one get hurt feelings or a big head over this. It's just a goofy showdown.

If you've read all the rules, here's the first match of Round 1:

ClayMayhem
vs.
Longo_2_guns
vs.
Tyrranis

I vote for LLLLLLLLongo_2_guns.

My vote is to Longo because he acts all tough when hes really just a big cutie. Also, his signature is very fitting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod