GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Bret

Can You Dig it?

Modgas-...ugh, I creamed my pants before I could finish saying it man... Modgas-...ugh......Modgas-....UGH......MODGASMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Hey guys. I forgot to get something for Tyrranis, TheDiesel, Rakon, De-Ting, Mod-Chip, electricthunder, Schimmel and Sightless. So here you go. Put it in your memory drawer.

participant.jpg

At the end of the day, it's all about me this round.

Bretimus_v2 thought about it with Ugh, Ugh subsequently left the competition, 14-5.

Can You Dig It also thought about it with the BURTBROS, 14-5.

The Modgasm (especially MattAY) finish first over Hank & Dean (messy), 10-9.

And, yes, it is true. I eschewed the vestige of the Green Ranger to become the White Ranger. And now you pricks are too good for me!!! F*** this noise. I'm riding my White Shark Cycle into the sunset.

Wow, that was awkward. The host just got eliminated. Hmm, well, the show must go on!

Longo_2_guns
vs.
HK-47

Team Awkward
vs.
The Wicked HK

and to finish out the group,
Strong Johns
vs.
BURTBROS

For today's GRind, imagine we have four seats. Imagine I'm playing "Pop! Goes the Weasel!" It's musical chairs time! So who will feel the shame? Who will be left standing and told to stand aside?

Bretimus_v2 said:
Put it in your memory drawer.
Thanks, Bret! I've saved the Participation ribbon and made it my desktop picture -- tiled, for effect!

Aaaalright! I'm extra-pumped now. That means extra-enthusiastic voting! Here we go:

Longo_2_guns -- WHAM!!
Team Awkward -- BIFF!!
Strong Johns -- POW!!

.............NEWT!! DocMoc for GRind. (Sorry dude -- you were lying low for a while!)

For the record, I was truly going to vote for BURTBROS, but in the vote between Johns and testicles with eyes... well... I guess you guys love testicles way more than I do.

Longo, I still remember the 1st round ouster from last year where you and Stal lost to Ugh. It haunts my dreams. I have to see you through to the 2nd round. I HAVE TO!!!

wICKED hk

Abstain. The team descriptions in this match up have left a bad taste in my mouth.

GRind Shaft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle