GRumble - Year 5

Ok so I'm reallllllyyyy drunk, but i've come to a very disappointing realization. The fact that people are voting for "Used's Team" shows how insignificant of a poster I am. I knew all along that I had a very popular partner, who was one of my favourite posters on these forums, but I thought I at least earned recognition. Anywyas i'm about to pass out and dont want to really be depressed so, :

I vote for Hell's Satans and Links, who is pretty much the best not old school poster ever. Sorry for rambling, I suck, and I love Used44 who needs to get proper online gaming.

unctarheels said:
Ok so I'm reallllllyyyy drunk, but i've come to a very disappointing realization. The fact that people are voting for "Used's Team" shows how insignificant of a poster I am. I knew all along that I had a very popular partner, who was one of my favourite posters on these forums, but I thought I at least earned recognition. Anywyas i'm about to pass out and dont want to really be depressed so, :
I think that it is cause Used is easier to spell.

I love you too, Tarbaby! WE DID IT!

LinksOcarina wins the Singles Tournament 15-6!

unctarheels & used44 win the Doubles Tournament 14-8! Hell yeah!

Thanks for playing everybody! I'll try to get Joeblow to award medals to the winners.

*breakdances*

I would just like to say congratulations to the winners and also say thank you to used for putting this on and all my lovely lovelies out there for voting for me. I created a picture for all of my supporters and it also includes a little something for those that didn't vote for me.

GrandmaAwesomeness.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod