MattAY's Sprite Comic! (#162 - The Seven Paths Of God!"

162the7pathsofgod.jpg

I needed a group of 7. So the Justice League is being used. So why not? None of them have any connections to their characters.

Sam you're already in it -_-

Who will defeat them indeed?!

But yes, glad you guys got it! It is indeed a "six paths of Pain" connection. Making it more obvious who the leader is thanks to the ginger hair ;). But you all probably guessed when I preached the 7 names out anyway.

Schimmy, you will be in soon after the current fight. Dont hold your breath though, it's a pretty extreme fight that's about to happen.

My laptoooop broooke!

I'm officially buying a new one and transferring all the files over to it in due time.
Watch this space [

8---D]

It's good, thanks man.

But I dont have Photoshop on it yet haha. I'm waiting for my friend to give me back my hard drive, then you will have regular comic love again!

Thats all i needed hear i was scared you forgot about us loving sprite comic fans that have come to love your comic

I like how MattAY is strategically making it so he gets more people in demand of his sprite comic. Nice job MattAY, you're building the suspense even more than planned. :p

Ah, I'll try an get one done soon. I still need to grab my prota hard-drive from my buddy. He lives MILES away though - jesus. Plus I need Photoshop! DAMMIT I'M TRYING!

It was about to get real good as well :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle