Marlow Briggs: The hypest game of this generation

Lien

Rookie
mastermind_group_around_conference_table.jpg

"All right people, Listen up! We need a new game for the market. People will buy any crap these days but the critics always say games these days are just rehaps of the previous games or from a competitor franchise. We need a new idea and stat!"

"Boss! I got it! What if we get a DmC look-alike game mixed with god of war and darksisders but set in a modern futuristic setting. Only get this... It's set in South America, it'll involve mes-american ruins that is being exploited by an oil company run by a Chinese millionaire tycoon who is too greedy in power he decides to have his Sky captain alike henchwoman kill you wit ha mythical weapon, take your partner hostage... only to have you be revived by a talking aztec mask personifying the god of death who grants you power that wields fire and ice and over kill combos. Did I mention that you are playing as a black ex-marine ex-firefighter turned archeologist that look like a mixture of Michael B. Jordan from the wire and TnA's Booker T?"

*everyone stays silent*

obama_6.jpg

"Make it so..."

Ladies and gentelment, straight from XBLA, Marlow Briggs and the mask of death.
ss_1e69f334183131b5e49da2930f7a32a739b541a9.1024x768.jpg

Now on Xbox live arcade, PS store and steam. Word of warning, being a arcade game, it got some nasty bugs that will force you to reload a previous save if you walked in the wrong trap doors. But trust me, the trials alone is just too much awesome fun!

Can we get a GR review soon?

Ayup! Sometime, playing a half-naked glowing tattooed ex-marine being possessed by an ancient god killing PMC is just plain fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle